Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

#ENDSARS: SARS Extorted N500,000 From Me - Brandi Merry Cry Out For Help (vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #ENDSARS: SARS Extorted N500,000 From Me - Brandi Merry Cry Out For Help (vid) (396 Views)

SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out / Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun / Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ENDSARS: SARS Extorted N500,000 From Me - Brandi Merry Cry Out For Help (vid) by Chatinews: 2:24am On Oct 18, 2020
Fast rising artist, Brandi Merry was arrested on
by SARS on his way from the bank and was taken to Area Command in Ughelli, Delta State for investigation over Internet fraud (Yahoo) allegations.

Brandi Merry, who spoke to journalists upon his release, had said he was kept in detention for 24 hours, after which a mock execution was carried out on him, with the threat that he would also pay them to secure his freedom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xRJbuJTYPY

Though Brandi Merry, through his lawyer he was able to get a refund of N200,000 out of N500,000 he paid to secure his release from the police.

Re: #ENDSARS: SARS Extorted N500,000 From Me - Brandi Merry Cry Out For Help (vid) by Mokason28: 2:53am On Oct 18, 2020
Some Warri Husband wen go #EndSars Protest since yesterday never come back
Re: #ENDSARS: SARS Extorted N500,000 From Me - Brandi Merry Cry Out For Help (vid) by kings59: 2:55am On Oct 18, 2020
Se how fuggly that one sitting looks. Very terrifying and mean.

drop gun and let us do it man to man. I don't even want to know if you have nine packs...

The truth still remains: All those SARS police men who had killed innocent citizens, their hands are full of blood which may affect their children. They may be enjoying the illegal money they got now, but when Karma visits and when Nemesis hooks up with them, they and their children will regret

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: SARS Extorted N500,000 From Me - Brandi Merry Cry Out For Help (vid) by IvarDboneless: 3:59am On Oct 18, 2020
The worst part be say dem still no dey fresh upon all the blood money...drop gun Bros make we one on one Na your jaw go dey ground
Re: #ENDSARS: SARS Extorted N500,000 From Me - Brandi Merry Cry Out For Help (vid) by GOFRONT(m): 5:37am On Oct 18, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Missing Toddler Reunited With Her Mother In Rivers (photos) / . / There Was Time Nigerians Were Only Known For White Collar Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.