Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

My Life Have Been Threatened By Enugu State Government - Phyno Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Life Have Been Threatened By Enugu State Government - Phyno Reveals (827 Views)

I Can Stay A Year Without Rapping One Music And I'm Still Good - Phyno Reveals. / Phyno: Our Lives Threatened By Enugu Government Over EndSARS Protest / Davido And His Baby Mama, Sophia On Version 'how Life Have Been Sweet'. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life Have Been Threatened By Enugu State Government - Phyno Reveals by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 18, 2020
Indigenous rapper, Phyno has accused the Enugu state government of threatening his life and that of other #EndSARS protesters.

In a tweet he shared, he stated that the Enugu state government should be held responsible should anything happen to them. Phyno accused Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of storming the protest with thugs who tried to fight them.

He tweeted;

Enugu! Today our lives were threatened and we are making it clear that if ANYTHING happens to any single one of us or any protestors, let it be known that it was done by the ENUGU STATE GOVERNMENT!

Today, our peaceful protest in Enugu from Ogbete Market to the Enugu State Government House was going well until we reached the government house. Along the way we noticed a group of thugs joined the protests

The governor came out but refused to speak up and address the protestors, instead he addressed the thugs. The thugs tried to fight us but we maintained peace because we recognized their plan.

We made sure the youth remained calm yet the governor refused to answer our questions! Instead he walked out on us, unapologetically, with the thugs following him. We made it clear that we knew the people he was pretending to address were paid thugs.

As we have been saying: The movement won’t stop! We come in peace as always

Source: https://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2020/10/nigerian-rapper-phyno-reveals-that-his.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: My Life Have Been Threatened By Enugu State Government - Phyno Reveals by Stanweezy(m): 5:58am On Oct 18, 2020
Ezege

(1) (Reply)

Laycon Bags Multi-Million Naira Brand Endorsement With OPPO (Pix, Video) / Star Nollywood Actress Regina Askia Celebrates Mum 89th Birthday / Actress Amarachi Igidimbah Aka Pino Pino Marries Anambra Man This Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.