Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Need A Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need A Car (716 Views)

This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society / Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car / Christmas Cow Spotted Inside A Car In Port Harcourt (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Car by AmbitiousDrama7: 7:07am On Oct 18, 2020
Good day house, i need a car to carry out my work effectively as a procurement personnel, the job is demanding so I do lots of traveling sometimes across the length and breadth of Nigeria, am also into block molding and fish farming, all my businesses are registered under the federal government of Nigeria.

Back to my point, I need a car a Camry precisely of either 2009 or 2011 model on installments purchase am ready to drop 40% of the said amount while I pay the rest within 6months...kindly contact me or drop your email if you are down to help my idea
ateredammy541@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Car by TPound(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
AmbitiousDrama7:
Good day house, i need a car to carry out my work effectively as a procurement personnel, the job is demanding so I do lots of traveling sometimes across the length and breadth of Nigeria, am also into block molding and fish farming, all my businesses are registered under the federal government of Nigeria.

Back to my point, I need a car a Camry precisely of either 2009 or 2011 model on installments purchase am ready to drop 40% of the said amount while I pay the rest within 6months...kindly contact me or drop your email if you are down to help my idea
ateredammy541@gmail.com

I'd advise you go for a pick up truck...

Preferably a frontier with 4x4
Re: I Need A Car by AmbitiousDrama7: 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
TPound:

I'd advise you go for a pick up truck...

Preferably a frontier with 4x4

Thank you, but to the best of my knowledge pick up is more costly and also not suitable for my business
Re: I Need A Car by TPound(m): 1:09am On Oct 19, 2020
AmbitiousDrama7:

Thank you, but to the best of my knowledge pick up is more costly and also not suitable for my business

Hence,the reason I said go for a frontier...

And as per your business, won't you carry cement?
Won't you carry fish food and the rest?

We'll,the decision is yours to make...
Re: I Need A Car by AmbitiousDrama7: 8:39am On Oct 19, 2020
TPound:

Hence,the reason I said go for a frontier...

And as per your business, won't you carry cement?
Won't you carry fish food and the rest?

We'll,the decision is yours to make...

Thank you once again, to convey my blocks and fish have been sorted out and I never made mention on my write up that I need help on that, I made it so clear enough what i intended to use the vehicle for, and that is for my procurement business, in other to transport myself from the length and breadth of Nigeria
Re: I Need A Car by BetacarHQ: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
AmbitiousDrama7:

ateredammy541@gmail.com

Hi,
At Betacar, there is a 2009 Tokunbo Camry available for ₦ 2,575,000.
Click https://www.betacar.ng/foreign-used-2009-toyota-camry-silver-for-sale to see the images and specifications. Car financing is also available. You can pay 30% upfront

There is also a 2011 Tokunbo Toyota Camry available for ₦ 3,150,000

Click https://www.betacar.ng/foreign-used-2011-toyota-camry-for-sale to see the images and specifications. Car financing is also available. You can pay 30% upfront

You can also call our sales representative via 08094600007

To view all tokunbo Toyota cars we have, click https://www.betacar.ng/used-toyota-for-sale
Re: I Need A Car by qualitymart: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
AmbitiousDrama7:

ateredammy541@gmail.com
Go for SUV Toyota or lexus preferably(suitable for all roads)

Forget camry
Re: I Need A Car by AmbitiousDrama7: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
qualitymart:

Go for SUV Toyota or lexus preferably(suitable for all roads)

Forget camry

Thank you for your candid advice
Re: I Need A Car by AmbitiousDrama7: 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
BetacarHQ:

Hi,
At Betacar, there is a 2009 Tokunbo Camry available for ₦ 2,575,000.
Click https://www.betacar.ng/foreign-used-2009-toyota-camry-silver-for-sale to see the images and specifications. Car financing is also available. You can pay 30% upfront

There is also a 2011 Tokunbo Toyota Camry available for ₦ 3,150,000

Click https://www.betacar.ng/foreign-used-2011-toyota-camry-for-sale to see the images and specifications. Car financing is also available. You can pay 30% upfront

You can also call our sales representative via 08094600007

To view all tokunbo Toyota cars we have, click https://www.betacar.ng/used-toyota-for-sale

Okay I will contact the sales rep. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Please Is Peugeot 407 A Good Car? / Buying Naija Used Car: What To Look Out For / Watch Abandoned Car's, You Could Get One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.