Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Bode George Was forced to give heads (Blow-work) In Prison By Other Inmates? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Was forced to give heads (Blow-work) In Prison By Other Inmates? (1259 Views)

Bode George Was Right On The Selection Of The New Ooni Of Ife / BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate / Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode George Was forced to give heads (Blow-work) In Prison By Other Inmates? by SweetT1: 3:47am On Mar 08, 2011
Some reports claim that he was violated in Kirikiri and forced to give heads (Blow work) to some inmates. How true is this?
Re: Bode George Was forced to give heads (Blow-work) In Prison By Other Inmates? by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 08, 2011
most likely false.
Re: Bode George Was forced to give heads (Blow-work) In Prison By Other Inmates? by seunlayi(m): 4:44am On Mar 08, 2011
How come? I thought he was given a Vip treatment?
Re: Bode George Was forced to give heads (Blow-work) In Prison By Other Inmates? by ekubear1: 6:41am On Mar 08, 2011
rofl
Re: Bode George Was forced to give heads (Blow-work) In Prison By Other Inmates? by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 08, 2011
Sweet T:

Some reports claim that he was violated in Kirikiri and forced to give heads (Blow work) to some inmates. How true is this?

Can you please post some of these reports?
Re: Bode George Was forced to give heads (Blow-work) In Prison By Other Inmates? by Chyz2: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2011
ROTFLMAO! my stomach is gone,lol grin
Re: Bode George Was forced to give heads (Blow-work) In Prison By Other Inmates? by Ikengawo: 7:07am On Mar 08, 2011
[size=15pt]HAHAhahahaha[/size]
Re: Bode George Was forced to give heads (Blow-work) In Prison By Other Inmates? by alanrewaju: 7:47am On Mar 08, 2011
@OP, FOI bill dey around the corner and you might go to jail for misinformation.
Re: Bode George Was forced to give heads (Blow-work) In Prison By Other Inmates? by aieromon(m): 8:27am On Mar 08, 2011
^^^pukes at the thought
Re: Bode George Was forced to give heads (Blow-work) In Prison By Other Inmates? by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 08, 2011
Even I wasn't there, I believe no such thing happened but then I dont know all
Re: Bode George Was forced to give heads (Blow-work) In Prison By Other Inmates? by SweetT1: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2011
Yeah they said they keeping it hush hush to protect his image in Lagos but it was said that the inmates took turns putting their D*cks in his mouth.
Re: Bode George Was forced to give heads (Blow-work) In Prison By Other Inmates? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2011
i doubt if naija inmates get down like that

plus, bode was a 'VIP' inmate

was probably more of a glorified house arrest than hard core incarceration
Re: Bode George Was forced to give heads (Blow-work) In Prison By Other Inmates? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2011
Sweet T:

Yeah they said they keeping it hush hush to protect his image in Lagos but it was said that the inmates took turns putting their D*cks in his mouth.
Them say, them say. . . Aproko is my hubby, thank you is my reward  grin wink
Re: Bode George Was forced to give heads (Blow-work) In Prison By Other Inmates? by SweetT1: 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2011
oyb:

i doubt if naija inmates get down like that

plus, bode was a 'VIP' inmate

was probably more of a glorified house arrest than hard core incarceration

Man Please! VIP in the eyes of an inmate that hasn't F*cked in a while?? And here comes 'ol robust and fresh Uncle George. What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Election Status Update / Fayemi Wept! / Okorocha To Terminate N18b Imo Bond Deal, Embarks On Reforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.