Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,340 members, 7,815,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Sars-where Is IKECHUKWU Nwodom, An Aggrieved Wife Cries Out. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sars-where Is IKECHUKWU Nwodom, An Aggrieved Wife Cries Out. (1009 Views)

Anayo Nwoke, Ikechukwu Stanley Declared Wanted by Police (Photos) / Aggrieved Staff Attacked By The Children Of Their Nigerian Boss In The UK / LASTMA Calls For Help As An Aggrieved Driver Beats His Colleague To A Pulp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sars-where Is IKECHUKWU Nwodom, An Aggrieved Wife Cries Out. by charles009(m): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2020
I wish to prevail on all well meaning nairalanders/Nigerians to continue retweting/quoting/hash tag anyone who can help this woman find her husband.

She said her husband was taken away by Sars on the 19th of March 2020, and all efforts to contact him has proved abortive. Even with a lawyer. She is pleading on the Delta state Governor, Dr Ifeanyi Okowa and all Nigerians to come to her aid, and atleast tell her where her husband is.

She claims Sars have made her a widow looking after 5 children.

You can reach Mrs Justina Nwodom on 07011178161

Struggling with the video size, will upload later

Lasticlala please do the needful.

Re: Sars-where Is IKECHUKWU Nwodom, An Aggrieved Wife Cries Out. by Baawaa(m): 8:21am On Oct 18, 2020
Nigerians, we have started,this story is not pure.
Re: Sars-where Is IKECHUKWU Nwodom, An Aggrieved Wife Cries Out. by charles009(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2020
Baawaa:

Sir/Madam,
I put up her number, if you are in asaba, go and visit her...
I am not saying the husband is innocent either/ she wants to know where her husband is...

1 Like

Re: Sars-where Is IKECHUKWU Nwodom, An Aggrieved Wife Cries Out. by eyescue(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2020
Baawaa:

Make it pure. A number is attached and you are here doing amebo

1 Like

Re: Sars-where Is IKECHUKWU Nwodom, An Aggrieved Wife Cries Out. by charles009(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
Are you guys afraid to stand up for what is right.
Even if his husband committed a crime, she has the right to know what her husband did.
Lets all be the voice of the voiceless..

1 Like

Re: Sars-where Is IKECHUKWU Nwodom, An Aggrieved Wife Cries Out. by JESUSisKING1: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
It is pretty sad.
Op wait oo I think I know this family. Is she the wife of the man that used to repair generators behind government house(74) Asaba?
If it's him,that man has repaired my gen countless times those days.

1 Like

Re: Sars-where Is IKECHUKWU Nwodom, An Aggrieved Wife Cries Out. by charles009(m): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
[quote author=JESUSisKING1 post=95068203]It is pretty sad.
Op wait oo I think I know this family. Is she the wife of the man that used to repair generators behind government house(74) Asaba?
If it's him,that man has repaired my gen countless times those days. [/quote
You are spot on my brother. The guy fixes my Gen too.
7 months now, no trace of her husband. And we are all keeping quiet. Tomorrow, it might be you...

2 Likes

Re: Sars-where Is IKECHUKWU Nwodom, An Aggrieved Wife Cries Out. by Auxtin85(m): 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
Baawaa:

Purify the story pls
Re: Sars-where Is IKECHUKWU Nwodom, An Aggrieved Wife Cries Out. by charles009(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
Auxtin85:

Purify the story pls

Good question
Re: Sars-where Is IKECHUKWU Nwodom, An Aggrieved Wife Cries Out. by Auxtin85(m): 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
JESUSisKING1:
It is pretty sad.
If it's him,that man has repaired my gen countless times those days.

And a wicked son of an evil SARS officer just said the story does not sound pure

2 Likes

Re: Sars-where Is IKECHUKWU Nwodom, An Aggrieved Wife Cries Out. by andyanders: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
Baawaa:
. You are a useless individual. After looking at those kids and you cannot even express human sympathy, devil is even better than you. May you be a victim of an offence you never even committed. May spirit of death visit you.

1 Like

Re: Sars-where Is IKECHUKWU Nwodom, An Aggrieved Wife Cries Out. by charles009(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
Keep sharing folks,
Gradually we are getting there.
If you want the videos please indicate.

Gradually the story is going round..
Welldone lads.

Lalasticlala, do the needful.
I have videos, please verify...
Re: Sars-where Is IKECHUKWU Nwodom, An Aggrieved Wife Cries Out. by austine4real(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
She became a widow

His children became ophans
Re: Sars-where Is IKECHUKWU Nwodom, An Aggrieved Wife Cries Out. by charles009(m): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
Are we truly our brothers keepers, I ask again, are we really our brothers keeper? I have reached out to three prominent online celebs to help this poor woman. One asked for money, the other said they will try.

Are we really our brother keeper, this womans husband is a generator technician. As a father and a husband, this news is a sobering reminder that I can whisked away and nothing will happen.
Be the voice of the voiceless..

All the laws of men are evil, only the laws of God is just...

2 Likes

Re: Sars-where Is IKECHUKWU Nwodom, An Aggrieved Wife Cries Out. by JESUSisKING1: 8:10am On Oct 19, 2020
OP, I think it's proper that you post the video of this story so that some of us will get the background of this story. Let the woman explain in her own words led to the arrest et all. In this way, this story will be able to attract the attention it deserves.
I know this family as stated earlier. I have a house in that area and the man used to repair my gen when I was residing there.
Re: Sars-where Is IKECHUKWU Nwodom, An Aggrieved Wife Cries Out. by Baawaa(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=andyanders post=95071246]. You are a useless individual. After looking at those kids and you cannot even express human sympathy, devil is even better than you. May you be a victim of an offence you never even committed. May spirit of death visit you.[/quote
Back to sender,this is for you and your generations to come.]

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity (pics) / Cubana Chief Priest – My Village People Are Angry / "I Nearly Sat On The Thing" Woman Finds Terrifying 4ft Python In Her Toilet Bowl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.