Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,481 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Pastor Caught On Camera Shaving Female Church Members (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Caught On Camera Shaving Female Church Members (video) (2120 Views)

A Female Ghanaian Pastor Using Her BrĀ£ast To Heal Members(video) / Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members / Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Caught On Camera Shaving Female Church Members (video) by Fixednaija(m): 8:43am On Oct 18, 2020
Pastor caught on camera shaving female Church Members!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more Trending Gists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I3T1OXkKLs
Re: Pastor Caught On Camera Shaving Female Church Members (video) by alexsunny123: 8:51am On Oct 18, 2020
Fixednaija:
Pastor caught on camera shaving female Church Members!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more Trending Gists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I3T1OXkKLs

CEO Kojhairways also pleaded with the government to kindly do something fast about the protest and heed to the demands of the citizens who are mainly youths and put a stop to this once and for all.
Re: Pastor Caught On Camera Shaving Female Church Members (video) by dheaven: 8:55am On Oct 18, 2020
Maybe its a movie.
Re: Pastor Caught On Camera Shaving Female Church Members (video) by Danzakidakura(m): 9:27am On Oct 18, 2020
dheaven:
Maybe its a movie.
not even maybe, it's a movie the guy specialize in deforming Christianity. He was the same guy his pictures went viral where he placed hand on woman punny to pray for her, sometimes he act where he will bath with water and give church members to drink.
Re: Pastor Caught On Camera Shaving Female Church Members (video) by jackyjoy123: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2020
alexsunny123:

CEO Kojhairways also pleaded with the government to kindly do Omegle bazoocam chatrandom something fast about the protest and heed to the demands of the citizens who are mainly youths and put a stop to this once and for all.

thanks for the information.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Surprises His Daughter, Imade With Dior Saddle Bag Worth Over N1.5million / Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Lists Benefit Any Man Would Get From Dating Her / Eedris Abdulkareem Speaks From Hospital Bed (pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.