Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,286 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Please, Comrades, Where Is Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, Comrades, Where Is Buhari? (310 Views)

PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation / My Comrades, Where Are We Really Focusing / Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Comrades, Where Is Buhari? by dometome: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2020
Where is he? I mean, for Christ's sake, he hasn't said a word ever since. Something is really wrong somewhere in Aso rock, I heard an Uhorbo man on radio Biafra saying that he went to his friend's house who is a DPO, from Akwa Ibom, and they switched on the TV and they saw the reports on the protest, then he asked the DPO about his view on the protests, the DPO told him that Aso rock is vacant, and that there is nothing much he as a DPO can do. So the question is where is Buhari? At least by now he should have said something.
Again what is preventing Osinbajo from going to Lagos and addressing the valiant youths there? This is unsual.
Re: Please, Comrades, Where Is Buhari? by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 18, 2020
I saw a video of Nigerians at US protesting in front of the Nigeria president lodge..... Just yesterday.... They were calling him to come out.... You can check it out though
Re: Please, Comrades, Where Is Buhari? by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 18, 2020
THERE IS NO BUHARI

THE NORTH WANTS A COMPLETE OF THEIR TENURE BY ALL MEANS

Re: Please, Comrades, Where Is Buhari? by OBUKSBAYELSA: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
That's the big question:Where is Buhari? Anytime our country is passing through difficult Historical Junction, Buhari is nowhere to be found the spare tire Osibanjo comes out to clean his mess. Why can't address the Nation and allay the fears of our battered youths, Why?

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari And His Many Transcripts / Lagos State Relaxes Curfew. / #endsars London Protesters Be Says Buhari Is Dead #endnigerianow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.