Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) (44303 Views)

EFCC Declares Four Persons Wanted / EFCC Declares Four Persons Wanted (Photos) / Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by 900warriorz: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
I fear who no fear that state
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by emetisuccess(m): 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
Holy mary
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Egyptian04(m): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
Insecurity our major problem. I pray for quick recovery for him
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by PBeni(m): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
shocked cry
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Breadnote: 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
sad news
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by ILoveDemMANNA: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
Rivers of Blood shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Vlibray: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
After endsars, we should also do end individual wickedness

There was a program organized by the federal government where people will be trained and given equipments after training...
Though money for the equipments will be returned but spread over 10 years to ease payment...
Could you believe that the federal government already provided all the equipments and distributed it to the leaders of the trainees?
But these leaders hound all these equipments and till date, it wasn't shared but sold to distributors..

See, our government is responsible for 30% of the wickedness in Nigeria cos it there was monitoring, oversee and reassessment, things won't be this worse. But they just implement and ignore then some people sit on these things and create wealth from it.
Now, we citizens account for the remaining 70% of the wickedness.
You see your neighbors prospering then you begin to look for ways to do him evil.
When you want to transact with most Nigerians, how to scam you will be the first thing in their head...

Nepa will send people to steal your transformer cables and still come to tell you people to donate to buy same cable, you will even pay working fees for same cable stolen by them..

People will hear there will be fuel increase and hound the fuels they have till it becomes expensive then sell..

Before Corona, I know a woman who has about 1500 bags of popcorn she sells at 8k...immediately Corona enters, someone we saw her shop 3days ago with such amount of kernels told us they just supplied her Corona goods overnight and she began selling for 13k..same goods diff prices..

Facemask
Sanitizers
Etc

When we finish changing how we want to be governed, we should also change our wicked attitudes towards ourselves...
You help people, they will use it against you.
You don't help, they will lable you stingy..
Yes
We dey oppress ourselves
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
chai!!!!!!
what wickedness?
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Asquare84(m): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
Jobless youth
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Nmezor(f): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
Really bad undecided
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Amah70: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
DenreleDave:
Pls always put graphic

Rivers state of once a Garden City but now transformed into a land of horror by Nigeria through crude oil flowing in and around the state.
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Omoslim26: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
WandaNara:

Werey

😁😁😁small small nah you wan disfigure him sense?

Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by omohlexy: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
Bad surgery. Someone was cut through the bone and you stitch up the flesh when it was not a case of pull off from the ball and socket joint. There will be rot and pus. # graphic.

1 Like

Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Miracle2020: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
This are the kind of people that says they don't want police. Crime will continue to swell in that part of the country.
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
bhella10:
It's always bad news from PH
Face front#endsars #endpoliticians
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
My dear, everywhere in Nigeria is one strange thing to another, I have come to study our people, and we need to really examine ourselves.

It is not life attacking your fellow human
900warriorz:
I fear who no fear that state

1 Like

Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ohh, i was thinking about it too, my God
omohlexy:
Bad surgery. Someone was cut through the bone and you stitch up the flesh when it was not a case of pull off from the ball and socket joint. There will be rot and pus. # graphic.
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Emperor4tune(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
so rustigated
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
sapphiere:
Jesu!
Damn!!!
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
Exactly, I think naturally out type of people tend to be wicked sometimes, we need to teach ourselves kindness and patience, the sars is also in us, end the sars in you and me.

Go to some areas in the world the people tend to be more matured, less quick to temper and more thoughtful.

southniyikaye:
After endsars, we should also do end individual wickedness

There was a program organized by the federal government where people will be trained and given equipments after training...
Though money for the equipments will be returned but spread over 10 years to ease payment...
Could you believe that the federal government already provided all the equipments and distributed it to the leaders of the trainees?
But these leaders hound all these equipments and till date, it wasn't shared but sold to distributors..

See, our government is responsible for 30% of the wickedness in Nigeria cos it there was monitoring, oversee and reassessment, things won't be this worse. But they just implement and ignore then some people sit on these things and create wealth from it.
Now, we citizens account for the remaining 70% of the wickedness.
You see your neighbors prospering then you begin to look for ways to do him evil.
When you want to transact with most Nigerians, how to scam you will be the first thing in their head...

Nepa will send people to steal your transformer cables and still come to tell you people to donate to buy same cable, you will even pay working fees for same cable stolen by them..

People will hear there will be fuel increase and hound the fuels they have till it becomes expensive then sell..

Before Corona, I know a woman who has about 1500 bags of popcorn she sells at 8k...immediately Corona enters, someone we saw her shop 3days ago with such amount of kernels told us they just supplied her Corona goods overnight and she began selling for 13k..same goods diff prices..

Facemask
Sanitizers
Etc

When we finish changing how we want to be governed, we should also change our wicked attitudes towards ourselves...
You help people, they will use it against you.
You don't help, they will lable you stingy..
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
Poor treatment.
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Donspicey: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
One thing with Terrorist be say no matter how secured the Environment is,if they want to carry out any attack it always takes the security men unaware..........dem dey take time draw dia map.....

Las Las say no to social vices

Bt wetin d guy do nah
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by ShenTeh(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
I fear who no fear Rivers.
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
Tiri gbosa for Medical Doctors joo
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by harmony75: 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
God! thank God someone came for his aid..wish you quick recovery!
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by bewla(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
DenreleDave:
Pls always put graphic
This one pss graphics

this one no be meat mad people everywhere

please be mindful of does lose psychiatrist person everywhere
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Damn!!!
Jobless person is quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Alexpetra: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
see as i dey sweat like say na me dem cut... please who get money that he/she is not using again? ma leave Nigeria please its important
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
sapphiere:
I'm a very jobless girl.
Yeah! jobless girl

1 Like

Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
omohlexy:
I think its temporary because of the excess bleeding
Re: Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Yeah! jobless girl
Goodbye.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra DPO's Ear Robbers Cut Off (graphic) / Soldiers Kill Terrorist Commander, Abu Zahra, In Borno State (Photos) / 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.