Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja (75135 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / #EndSARS: Nigeria May Lose INTERPOL Job / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by kayjay69(m): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
Bashir, I totally agree with you. Which is why you should support restructuring or splitting so we all can know where Nigeria starts from and where it truly stops.

I know the Nigeria you refer to is the one your people kindly refer to as conquered territory. The same one where it's your people at the top of the food chain then the subservient slaves from other ethnicities and down below anyone who opposes the will of your people. A Nigeria where nepotism always trumps merit and the poor remain so for generations to come.

This protest season must be ushering a harsh reality of life to you and your born to rule clan. The reality that all things much surely come to an end.

Regards to your father and kindly tell him we are coming for men such as him next.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by izzou(m): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
maasoap:

The same way Jonathan resigned with bombings almost everyday. Can you even tell me the last time bomb went off in Nigeria under Buhari?

Okay. The North is safer than the south

Sorry sir

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by dangotesmummy: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
SLAP44:
Buharri can rule you till 2099, the north can become Yemen while the south start to chase Dubai and Singapore.

That is why we are asking that the south must separate from the north. You can restrict your wicked policies to your compound and not drag the South West, South South, Middle Belt and South East down with you.
the boy is an overspoilt and ignorant fool

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
rolams:
This boy lack manner. He talks carelessly, power intoxication problem sighted!

we gave dem this power for keeping quiet for so long. Nigeria is politicians money making factory...looting competition among themselves while future of an average unlucky Nigerian fade away
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by Comedian2019: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
Baawaa:
This toddler again, like father like son
You used the right word. He's just a daddy's boy.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by CioAngels(f): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
The only thing given him the ordacity to talk is his father's strength in the money he is stealing to keep for him in the burial grounds. He talks scenelessly and his father is thinking more about money to steal so he has no time to take him for conprehensive check up. Right now, he could be thinking of a day old baby he will rape or better still, 100 year old greatgrandmother. I believe that is his mindset now. Rather than join youths like him to take Nigeria out of the dongeon where the likes of his father has pushed her into, he is here spewing rubbish. You are the lazy youth waiting for your father to steal and stash for you in the burial grounds or use somebody else's result to give you post in MDAs where only your work will be just to sign when an intelligent youth most have done the job. Retard.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by maasoap(m): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
izzou:

Okay. The North is safer than the south

Sorry sir

You're to interpret my statement brother
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by Alexpetra: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
he come the spokeperson for El-Rufai
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by MrChriz: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
SLAP44:
Buharri can rule you till 2099, the north can become Yemen while the south start to chase Dubai and Singapore.

That is why we are asking that the south must separate from the north. You can restrict your wicked policies to your compound and not drag the South West, South South, Middle Belt and South East down with you.
You too get sense...well said

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by lhurd: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
This stupid boy is just a retard... the evil you support will fall upon your stupid self.. your papa go soon leave office. No worry...
boman2014:
Bashir El-Rufai, son of Governor Nasir El- Rufai of Kaduna state has taken a swipe at those clamouring for President Buhari to resign.

He tweeted;

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1317292595811319809
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by maasoap(m): 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
Camelot65:
But the killings haven't yet stopped na

Much better than bombings on daily basis.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by Augustus79: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
Please tell this toddler to go and take his drug.
Always reasoning from his anus.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by NairaMaster1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
izzou:
grin

The Northern Nigeria have been the highest beneficiary of insecurity, yet they still can't have one voice and ask Baba to resign

I just don't understand this people grin

That region is full of idiots and tribesmen
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by raymond0123: 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
idiot son like father like son
if you don't have any meaningful thing to say you better keep your mouth shot.We the south,west,& middle belt we need to do away with animals people's call northern.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
Glad someone knows
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by cohug: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
who called this idiotic son?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by SirBunky85(m): 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
SmartProf:
Gaddafi's family spoke more than this. Look, Nigeria begins and ends with Nigerians, and real Nigerians will take back their country from political fools. Like tsunami, this protests will sweep out idiots.
go and take back ur various states from your thieving governors and senators before you go to Abuja to request for pmbs resignation else,your demand is nonsense
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by MSEdLAW(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

Are they better off after Gaddafi left?

I'm willing to learn.

The Libyan uprising was triggered by external parties, pursing their deadly Foreign policy of silencing Gaddafi’s Neo-independent African ideas. The Nigerian uprising is triggered exclusively by the holders of Nigerian future ....the youths..comprehend the difference
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by Abass0: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
North belong to your father not Nigeria.
SARS will operate the way their operating here in Lagos. In your father state, Amin.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by bewise24: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
rolams:
This boy lack manner. He talks carelessly, power intoxication problem sighted!
Like many of his kind in the north, he has a very low IQ. They do not understand complex phenomena. Look at his sentence: Nigeria does not BEGIN in Lagos and ENDS in Abuja. He (they) can construct SIMPLE sentence like "Nigeria does not begin in Lagos" but can't handle COMPOUND/COMPLEX sentence like "Nigeria does not begin in Lagos and END in Abuja." Pls, let's be patient to explain things to them whenever the need arises. It's not really their fault!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by PenSniper: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
Second time coming - he can't even speak correct English.
Gosh !
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
SLAP44:

This is the best post i have seen all year.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
SLAP44:

This is the best post i have seen all year.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by ibuildstuff(m): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
DDeliverer:
Soon, Buhari will have no choice than to run away. Very soon .
I don't think buhari is currently in Nigeria.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by Sojicool(m): 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
Lagos and Abuja are the main place where elite lives.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by spiralwedge(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
Does this guy come to Lagos at all? If he does, we dey dull ourselves o. I'm sure he does pass by MMIA.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by noisy45(m): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
I have waited for him to speak trash and he delivered it
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by karnap(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
from his comfort of a looted fun house tweeting this shits.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by karnap(m): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
Reminds me of Ghadaffi's son who during Libyan revolution said "their options A, B, and C was to live and die in Libya" he believed they were untouchable
The rest is history. grin
I want El rufai son to see this grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by Cj4charles(m): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
Me i don't think this one has anything up there

Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by tonyson010(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
Built2last:
The South has not understood the North. So long as they control the presidency and security architecture they cNt be bothered.

This guy has spoken the mind of every Northerner. Take it or leave it.

They know the protest can't last one month. They will keep sending Southerners like Abaribe, CBN governor to negotiate with you.

Restructure this country now.

If you want the protest to have meaning. Niger Delta needs to fully join the protest. Shutdown oil production.

There is nothing happening now affecting Buhari or the government.

The sensible ones will join. This is the fight for a better country. More people will join when the right trigger is pulled.
Price of food n everything has gone up beyond endurance.
The politicians are now using I'll gotten money to build warehouses to hoard food, creating artificial scarcity leading to increase in prices.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue / #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.