Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,963 members, 7,956,615 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

See The Reason I Support Governance Reconstructuring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Reason I Support Governance Reconstructuring (266 Views)

2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu / Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria / "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason I Support Governance Reconstructuring by Bloghomies(m): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2020
If a graduate can write this erroneous expression, a language which formed the bedrock of his knowledge and intelligence, it goes in length to prove that Nigeria has failed.

Not only should all these old cargoes in aso rock resign, they should be persecuted and jailed for wasting the life of our generation.

Countries are making exploits, discovering the undiscovered, racing for the next man in mars, we're here battling with something has basic as language?

We need total reconstructuring of our education system. The average Nigerian university is a joke compared to high schools in sane climes.

Our problem isn't wealth, we have it in abundance. Our problem are these old buffons in office who are still stuck in the 60s.

To make matters worse, the youths that should fight together gets divided due to tribalism and religion.

Until we come together and ask for the resign of all these fat buffons, Nigeria will remain the same years to come.

We want to be able to appoint people in office who has the experience and skilled to carry out their job description.

You want to be the minister of technologies? You must have the paper qualifications, an outstanding portfolio, with a track record of efficiency. Everything must be verified and tested using psychometric test.

These are requirements that should qualify someone to even contest for an election. Without the brains in office, a country can never move forward

For now, all we have are bunch of thugs and vegetables who can do anything to derail and abuse the youths.

If we don't get it right from the top, this ongoing protest is merely for nothing. We are just like a toothless dog and nothing more.

My people perish, not because they lack knowledge, but because they are too timid to take what belongs to them.

It's obvious Nigeria needs to be recolonized

Piece!

(1) (Reply)

Video: Protesters Are Cooking Sunday Rice Along Benin Lagos Road / #ENDSARS: Government Sponsored Destruction. / Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, $1bn For Supporting The #ENDSARS Protest (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.