Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police (45253 Views)

Inside The World Of ‘apprentice Yahoo Boys’ / Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures / Burial Poster Of Man Allegedly Killed By SARS Operatives In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by superCleanworks(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
If everyone with such a bitter experience with the police should write their stories and put them on a plane, that plane would not be able to fly due to overload.

you can easily point your gun and shoot. Abuse of power and authority.
when the Gun is faced at you then you start to beg and call God.

Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by Camos: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
hh
Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by praiseneo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
Officialgarri:
I am not an emotional person or maybe I'm awkwardly emotional.

Also, bearing in mind that my sympathy goes nowhere and changes nothing.
Summarily, person wey don die don poof throway....

As much as I wanted SARS to end, which actually has, I must say I've been more negatively profiled by civilians more than SARS or police ever did.

I've been told to my face that I'm a "Yahoo boy" by civilians like me..... Just because they don't know what I do to survive.
Someone whom I don't even know once called me "Yahoo boy" just because I refused to board his vehicle.

It's usually very painful, but an attempt to defend yourself raises more suspicion.
I don't have dreads, I don't own a Mercedes.

The same people who are part of the protest are the first to engage mob justice.
Then I wonder the difference between such hypocrites who practice jungle justice in 2020 and SARS.

Anybody wey die for this protest, let it be on record that he didn't die for me.
congrats OG you have spoken wisely you have unmerited sense I congratulate you once again oponu grin

Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by tot(f): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
Officialgarri:

As much as I wanted SARS to end, which actually has, I must say I've been more negatively profiled by civilians more than SARS or police ever did.

I've been told to my face that I'm a "Yahoo boy" by civilians like me..... Just because they don't know what I do to survive.
Someone whom I don't even know once called me "Yahoo boy" just because I refused to board his vehicle.

It's usually very painful, but an attempt to defend yourself raises more suspicion.

The same people who are part of the protest are the first to engage mob justice.
Then I wonder the difference between such hypocrites who practice jungle justice in 2020 and SARS.

Anybody wey die for this protest, let it be on record that he didn't die for me.

See this insensitive imp. Govt apologist trying to twist things upside down. Thank goodness people out there have better values than you.

RIP to all Police victims.

Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
Imagine them. Cutting innocent lives short everyday. People with dreams and vision for their families. They were armed robbers in uniform.

Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by BruncleZuma: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2020

Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by Omezif(m): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
Really, it's paining if such son is later been lost.
Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by unscripted(m): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
Officialgarri:

why don't people know what you do to survive , I thought a productive activity is something you advertise ..

Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by Viicfuntop(f): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
General Buhari, You have totally missed point of our demand.We don’t want you to just scrap Sars because that’s the least of the problem. We want an end to POLICE BRUTALITY. That’s what we demand and you fuxking have the power to do that. Why do people in armed forces think they are untouchable? Who gave them the right to take lives like that? On what ground? You are an old man. Apparently age doesn’t come with wisdom if we are to use you as an example. Come out of that shell and Address the Nation. Address the police. Let them hear your voice on tv, radio and other platform. Any police officer that takes a life or demands bribe or extorts a citizen would face capital punishment. Buhari, time is ticking and you won’t be here for long. You are literally the worst president Nigeria has ever had.
Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by Markeenday: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
Rest on the legend jimoh isiaq ✅
Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
Officialgarri:

I understand your sentiments but I disagree with your conclusion.

Astrophysicists assure us the universe has no center; therefore, you cannot be it.
Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by Chris2863(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
Officialgarri:

After these 10 pages of write up, I still don't know where you are heading to grin grin

Summarize biko and number your yeye points grin
Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by Coronavirus84: 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Officialgarri:

As much as I wanted SARS to end, which actually has, I must say I've been more negatively profiled by civilians more than SARS
or police ever did.

Who gave birth to dis idiot?

Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by cray91(m): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
and the civilian profile you talked about was incited first by police(sars)

cuz people see around as dem harrass
Officialgarri:

Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
Officialgarri:

You are simply not stable going by your incoherent write-up.

Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by kayc0(f): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2020

Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by sylve11: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
Officialgarri:

na the only thing i picked be this.

very true! cool
Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by EmekaBlue(m): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
The Government must do all he promised you and more for you

Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by ayoaro: 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
May the labour of our fallen heroes not bet in vain
Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
Officialgarri:

How much are they paying you?
If you genuinely believe the way this country (both political and judicial class) treat it’s citizens is acceptable May your generation continue to receive that treatment. Someone will be paid to come out and say it is ok.

Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by Rahkman: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
Officialgarri:

nobody dies for a corpse

Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by Arry110(m): 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
Officialgarri:

mumu

Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by SeriouslySense(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
what kind of life is that, hmm
Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
Rip to the dead.

Ma'am, God did not took your son and it wasn't yet his time. The devil did took him.
Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
Officialgarri:

Indeed, your brain is full of garri. Officialgarri

Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by nyscplug: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
This is so sad
Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by Nealson(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by midehi2(f): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
Officialgarri:

dumb

Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by SmartPolician: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
Officialgarri:

Who you epp?

Abeg swerve!

Re: My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police by grim33(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
If you tell them not to bring new humans into this country they will never listen. RIP

‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) / Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) / CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80