Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Tinubu: I'm Not The One Sponsoring #endsars Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I'm Not The One Sponsoring #endsars Protest (665 Views)

President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) / Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me / PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I'm Not The One Sponsoring #endsars Protest by ChaleeBendel: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Ahmed Tinubu has reacted to a news making the rounds that he was among those sponsoring #ENDSARS protesters

In a statement signed by his spokesman, Tunde Rahman, Tinubu exonerated himself, advising Nigerians to jettison the news.

The statement according to Thecable says: “There is a need to set the facts and record straight for fear that such a fake story may be taken on its face value by some unwary and gullible persons.

“Asiwaju Tinubu could not have sponsored the #EndSARS protest that has blocked one of the main entries into and out of Lagos and one of the economic arteries of the Lagos State Government. He could also not have sponsored such a protest where he too has been labeled a target by the organizers.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/im-not-sponsoring-endsars-protesters-tinubu/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not The One Sponsoring #endsars Protest by DontBullshitMe: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2020

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not The One Sponsoring #endsars Protest by Oj777(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
This man is just somehow.
Always trying so hard to please the northern oligarchy.
Speak against SARS, No.
Put you are quick to tell them that you are not the one sponsoring. Tuaaaah

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not The One Sponsoring #endsars Protest by Babzrockman: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
Bourdillion
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not The One Sponsoring #endsars Protest by Kundagarten: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
You wish. Come back to Nigeria and be arrested sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not The One Sponsoring #endsars Protest by limeta(f): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
Tinubu pls move your self

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not The One Sponsoring #endsars Protest by okosodo: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
Tinubu can do that, instead he will sponsor people to attack the protesters. He is a very selfish person

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Not The One Sponsoring #endsars Protest by dukie25: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ediot man
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not The One Sponsoring #endsars Protest by ruffhandu: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
We don't know, but the protesters are against you, thi we know.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not The One Sponsoring #endsars Protest by Macphenson: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
Chicago drug Baron. Why did you not speak against the police brutality.

All you are interested is defending yourself for you masters.

Typical chameleon.

The more reason you cannot be trusted with the state coffers.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not The One Sponsoring #endsars Protest by Kzinne: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not The One Sponsoring #endsars Protest by BENARI: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
D
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not The One Sponsoring #endsars Protest by Etrusen(m): 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
bullion van lord na cameleon
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not The One Sponsoring #endsars Protest by Freestainworld(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
come and rule come 2023, we are waiting.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not The One Sponsoring #endsars Protest by sammysmiles(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
We are not interested in who is sponsoring it...
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not The One Sponsoring #endsars Protest by slimfit1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
He is not that smart to start such a thing.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not The One Sponsoring #endsars Protest by emperorAY(m): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
he totally wish he had such influence to pull out that crowd
Re: Tinubu: I'm Not The One Sponsoring #endsars Protest by Charmingrascal(m): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
Prior to the 2015 Presidential election a man of God that I respected so much prophesied that Buhari was going to win and without any doubt in me I believed him and supported Buhari, as a 200 level student of the prestigious FCT University I campaigned for him thinking he was the Messiah.
His first tenure was average to me and I believed he could do better in his second tenure. I still gave him my support in 2019 I have made up of my mind never to vote for Atiku and I still stand on it.
After the 2019 election things became worse, change became chains, hardship everywhere, the corruption Buhari says he is fighting actually lives in his bedroom.
I was disappointed and furious, regret why I ever supported a pretender who have no ideology but was only eager to get power but he doesn't know how to use the power to serve the people who gave him the power.
After much thoughtfulness I said to myself perhaps the reason why God brought Buhari to power is to steer up what we have now.
God knows his government would provoke Nigerians to anger and they will demand for a total change like we are doing now.
EndSARS won't end here!
The mistake Buhari will make is to use force on us.

We are on the streets and we are ready for the worse, the time is now!!!

#EndSARS
#EndPolicebrutality
#RestructureNigeria

(1) (Reply)

#EndSARS: We Stand With The Police - MURIC / Petition For President Buhari To Be Charged Before The ICC For Crimes Against Hu / Nigerians I Bring You The Undeniable Truth And End Of Deceit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.