Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

American Movie Mogul, Tyler Perry, Joins The #endsars Fight. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Movie Mogul, Tyler Perry, Joins The #endsars Fight. (751 Views)

Davido Unveils Tyler Perry First Studio Project / Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention / Kenneth Copeland Bought Tyler Perry’s Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Movie Mogul, Tyler Perry, Joins The #endsars Fight. by leaculpa: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
The movie producer posted messages on his Twitter page to support the movement.

lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

Re: American Movie Mogul, Tyler Perry, Joins The #endsars Fight. by flyingpig: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
#endSARS
#endPOLICEBRUTALITY
#endBADGOVERNANCE
Re: American Movie Mogul, Tyler Perry, Joins The #endsars Fight. by Duru9(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
We global
Re: American Movie Mogul, Tyler Perry, Joins The #endsars Fight. by Righteousness89(m): 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
Very Deep and Spiritual words

"I Hate that a Country with Enormous Potential to be one of the Greatest in the world is Going through So Much Horror"
Re: American Movie Mogul, Tyler Perry, Joins The #endsars Fight. by Eryyy92: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
Gbam
Re: American Movie Mogul, Tyler Perry, Joins The #endsars Fight. by Vyzz: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
We move
Re: American Movie Mogul, Tyler Perry, Joins The #endsars Fight. by VirginFinder: 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
Dotherightthing:
Very Ddeep and Sspiritual words

"I Hhate that a Ccountry with Eenormous Ppotential to be one of the Ggreatest in the world is Ggoing through Sso Mmuch Hhorror"
Re: American Movie Mogul, Tyler Perry, Joins The #endsars Fight. by DRPAIT123(m): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
His words move me. This country is on life support. May God heal our land.

(1) (Reply)

Fans Went Crazy In Ghana As Music Star, Davido Hits The Street. (VIDEO) / "I Went Through Pain" - Davido Cries Out As He Goes Extra Mile To Show His Love / Dele Odule Shares Throwback Photo With Colleagues, Yinka Quadri & Ogogo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.