Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Moment An Usher Tried To Forcefully Seize A Church Member’s Phone In The Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment An Usher Tried To Forcefully Seize A Church Member’s Phone In The Church (760 Views)

Iyanya Forcefully Pushed Someone That Was “Slapping” Him With Money / Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) / Video: The Moment An Ex Beauty Queen Sang On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment An Usher Tried To Forcefully Seize A Church Member’s Phone In The Church by Naijamingles80: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
Moment an usher tried to forcefully seize a church member’s phone in the church (watch Video)

A video which has been shared by a twitter users on twitter, shows moment a social media user has shared video of an usher in a church trying to forcefully seize the phone of a female member.

watch video below

https://www.naijamingles.com/moment-an-usher-tried-to-forcefully-seize-a-church-members-phone-in-the-church-watch-video/

Re: Moment An Usher Tried To Forcefully Seize A Church Member’s Phone In The Church by sammysmiles(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
grin
Re: Moment An Usher Tried To Forcefully Seize A Church Member’s Phone In The Church by mayklef(m): 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
any user wia try diz sh*t with me go lose teeth I swear....shey na by force to make heaven
Re: Moment An Usher Tried To Forcefully Seize A Church Member’s Phone In The Church by Toyyien(f): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
If u try it with me and in the process my phone fall and the screen break
Both u and pastor will buy me another one cause I no go hear sorry
No be by force to make heaven
Anyways #end sars ✊
". ". # end swat ✊
#reform Nigeria ✊

(1) (Reply)

Top Actress, Efia Odo, Reveals Why She Loves Yahoo Boys / Tubaba, MI And Keyara Spotted At Awards / Rapper Meek Mill And 6ix9ine Engage In Fierce Confrontation Outside Atlanta Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.