Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) (1519 Views)

Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) / Hushpuppi: Protesters At US Embassy Demand Investigation Of Atiku / Tension As Former Senator Worships With ‘Rival’ In A Church In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by IamHeWrites: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
Leke Adeboye last son of the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Enoch Adeboye on Sunday led a church service for #EndSARS protesters in Lagos, Igbere TV reports.

The service was held at the protest ground in front of the government’s house.

#EndSARS protests have been ongoing for nearly two weeks over police brutality.

“I want all of us to know that this nation has been handed over to us slowly but surely by this singular move that we are all here representing our families, friends and nation. This is the beginning of the new Nigeria,” Adeboye said.

“Father, please touch my nation! Please touch our leaders! Please touch me!

“Oh Lord! Touch this nation. Touch our leaders, touch their hearts, touch their ears, touch their brains so that this nation can be greater and become nation that we want in Jesus name.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL6QZXZkdjQ

The RCCG general overseer recently expressed support for the protest.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by sammysmiles(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by sammysmiles(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
.I see
Re: Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by nairalandankrah: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
Blood no dey lie...

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by Acekidc4(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
God is Working in our Mist

1 Like

Re: Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by ukaegbuikedia: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
Good boy!!!!!

#ENDSARS...!!!

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by Vyzz: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
cool
Re: Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
He is a youth and also a Nigerian and maybe he also is tired of this country..
I used maybe cos he has everything he needs at his beck and call.

You see people like us who have to pay our kids school fees in 3 installment is extremely tired...
We work 7am to sometimes 10pm and still, we can't eat what we want or like...
I am tired

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by hisgrace090: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
those love the people are showing up.
Re: Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
#endsars
#Endpolicebrutality
meanwhile, Powerful Moment: “We no hold gun we no dey fight” - #endpolicebrutalityinnigeriaprotesters tell Police in Kaduna!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkt3cM3ZbEo
Re: Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
EndSARS Service!
That's a Good one..
At least they were able to Commit the matter into God's Hand.

I wish Leke would also Admonish the Youths on the need to be Eternity Concious.
I wish He would also Admonish the people on the Most Needful, which is a GENUIE Relationship with Jesus Christ, as this is only what will Guarantee anyone and Everyone Eternal Life.
I wish the Minister will Admonish the People on the times which we are in and the need to Ensure that even as we Protest, we are Heavenly Candidates. If the Trumpet happens to Blast during protest, we will be off this Sinful and Wicked World..
Re: Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by adaragbotemi: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
Baba
Re: Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nigeria will be great again
Re: Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by Moferere: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
Everybody don tired for Buhari
Re: Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by longetivity(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
God go punish bubu
Re: Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by Dayoebe(m): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
even the gods are tired
Re: Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by Lagosfinder(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
Good one
Re: Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by sammyj: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
cheesy This is another good news of the day. I hope Buhari does not bring out his military against peaceful protesters. Let us and see !!!
Re: Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by emmanuel7541: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
This is another good news of the day. I hope Buhari does not bring out his military against peaceful protesters. Let us and see !!!
Re: Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nice
Re: Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
Well he has the right to protest.
Re: Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
He is a youth and has right to protest. nice one
Re: Adeboye’s Son Worships With #EndSARS Protesters At Lagos Govt House (Video) by tillaman(m): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
I don’t like this dude

(1) (Reply)

Joe Biden Appoints Nigerian-born Osaremen Okolo As Covid-19 Policy Advisor / 2021: Allow Soldiers Keep Beards, Wear Hijab – Islamic Group Tells Buhari / Ighoho, Asari Dokubo, Others Are Charlatans — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.