Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,565,780 members, 5,933,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 October 2020 at 01:58 PM

Did Anonymous Really Hacked Glo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did Anonymous Really Hacked Glo (269 Views)

Hacker Group, Anonymous Takes Down Glo Website / Glo, NTEL Customers To Be Cut Off From Calling Other Networks In Eight Days / Working Elite Highly Anonymous Sock5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Anonymous Really Hacked Glo by james078: 3:40pm On Oct 18
Anonymous has been recorded as a Hacktivist group that hacks Countries organizations that tends to repress it's citizens.

Some days back it was reported that glo was hacked, I didn't feel bad about it because, they have messed me up badly various times when I needed their data services.

But I still stick with them cause I am a heavy downloader and their offers and network speeds are better compared to the rest in my locality.

Unfortunately for me, I experienced another set back today while trying to use their services.
I tried to recharge in order to subscribe and download a file for a work which was supposed to be ready before tomorrow but the airtime kept going to a bonus account which can't be used for anything else apart from calls.

I don't use the line for calls and have never migrated to any crazy tariff plan.
After so many tries I called customer and all they could tell me is that they are having technical difficulties on their network I should try this and that... but nothing really worked.
My last call with them made me so angered that I would have hit the person on the other end of the line with anything i could find if the person was physically close.

For me not to go insane I tried using Airtel and I was betrothed with slow network.
I couldn't help myself but to have a relapse and cried real bad.

If anonymous really hacked the network then he also hacked my day

(1) (Reply)

Besides Samsung And HTC, Which Are Set To Launch Their Flagship Smartphones At M / Advice!!! / Tecno M3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.