Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards (20508 Views)

El-Rufai, Wike, Oyetola, Alake, Fagbemi Make Ministers List / El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai Display 4+4 Symbol At Kogi APC Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
This cannot happen in Edo or Lagos ar this time. what a mockery
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by ttbaba(m): 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
if I can see the organizer of this award na hot big slap I go give I'm
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by Anoniemos01: 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nawa o grin

What's all these now? grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by Earnonline7: 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
really
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by freeborn02: 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
AlexReports:
Great

AlexRepoeter, you are morally sick

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by Senatoraku: 12:01am On Oct 19, 2020
The organizer of this award should be questioned. a country that is not practicing democracy, is giving it's leaders democracy award. please where did the award come from? #ourmumudondo. #oureyesdonopen
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by freeborn02: 12:02am On Oct 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai... One of the best governor in Nigeria!!

May Allah handle your life the same way El Rufai handled the people of southern Kaduna. Amen.
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by Viicfuntop(f): 12:13am On Oct 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You can add yours from all his attrocities.

So he can, but zamfara and Kano can't be using Sharia in their own State as well? Is that COMMONSENSICAL to you?

Moreso, why checking my profile? and what did you confirmed that made you undisappointed? I want to know

Excuse me Mr. The initial topic/post is about unmerited awards given to some people. That’s the focus. Everyone has been commenting only on that but you chose to single out Wike because he declared his state a Christian state. Excuse me, does that make any sense if we are relating it to the topic. He is not the only one there. And yes I checked your profile to see if you were a Muslim and I saw the Allah post. If you have a problem with Christianity, create a thread and discuss it and your fellow people can exchange “ideas” or whatever. I do not have a problem with whatever reality you have but your comment was unnecessary in this topic. You are pissed that Wike declared his state a Christian state because you made reference to the sokoto man. My state with 92% Christians is a Christian state. Anywhere there is majority of the religion, determines it. If you are so because of an ordinary declaration, how do you think i feel seeing Arabic inscriptions and cows on the national currency and the soldier’s flag? The general’s silence over the killing of Christians in the north, how do you expect Christians to feel? Tell me? So don’t act oblivious here. Rivers is a Christian state. It’s what it is. Sokoto is a Muslim state. It’s also what it is.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by Viicfuntop(f): 12:16am On Oct 19, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

Alexreports is what we call 'Anywhere belle face"
He goes about organising all manner of fake political awards and beauty pageants

I don’t want to call him fake but there should be a limit to Ass licking. His is really irritating
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by vulpeslopez(m): 12:21am On Oct 19, 2020
Any award way alexreport show face na trash....Minister of awards.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by HaBaE(m): 12:24am On Oct 19, 2020
Ion have problem with the award or the awardee or the awarder.... My own is who snap New York city say nah kaduna night view......

That photographer should stop rough play in this country

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:13am On Oct 19, 2020
Useless political endtime awards.

Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:24am On Oct 19, 2020
elohim24:
These idiots are one of the problems we face in these country, if there's nobody massaging the ego of these useless politicians they would not take the masses for granted. But you see this reporter and his cronies, they have sold their future for a pot of porridge. Useless awards just for cash... I spits on their empty head

Very soon peaceful protests will soon turn pieces protesting against all these political terrorists. People will hold them in their pants, no AK-47s can stop what's coming.
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 19, 2020
Sweet sweet lord.
I'll keep my cool grin
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by seunayantokun(m): 2:15am On Oct 19, 2020
Money for awards, awards for money.

Even the evil killer of non-Muslim/non-Fulani of Southern Kaduna dey bag democracy award.....

Elrufai has to remember the blood of the people of Southern Kaduna is a loan that the great Giver of Life shall require at his hand and on his immediate family now and in eternity. The land taken by the Fulani from the people of Southern Kaduna through blood shedding shall bring evils and untimely deaths upon those who grabbed it until it is returned to the original Southern Kaduna people. The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, the world and they that dwell in it!
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by SilentRiddles: 2:33am On Oct 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Especially wike. In a democratic settings, he unremorsefuly declared Rivers State a Christian State and heaven didn't fall.
Even sokoto with barely 100% Muslim never made such declaration

The day I'll take you on on this platform, you'll run away with your tail between your legs and stay mute for a long while. I see you slobbering all over NL with empty arrogance, throwing flabby punches at soft targets. I have weighed you. You're just a lizard thinking himself a Komodo dragon. A lightweight punch thrower. I will soon get your full front teeth e-knocked out soon as a heavyweight division e-fighter. ThatStupidGuy1. Enemy of the people. Lai Mohammed's full time propagandist in exchange for a monthly underserved share/spoil of the people's Commonwealth.
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by Meekha(m): 3:43am On Oct 19, 2020
Arrewa:

Before you start singing the praises of El Rufai, go and ask him about the whereabouts of Dadiyata.

El Rufai of all people has not business collecting an award for democracy. He is known to always trample on people's freedom of expression.
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by Splintinterior: 3:49am On Oct 19, 2020
How did it happen?�
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by InvertedHammer: 3:54am On Oct 19, 2020
AlexReports:
Aisha Buhari, El Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Pauline Tallen, Others Bag Democracy Heroes Award Honours

Following the remarkable success of the 8th Edition of Democracy Heroes Award-DHA2020, the Organising Committee has released a statement of appreciation, commending the contributions of Institutions and individuals who played key roles to the eventual success of the prestigious Award ceremony, held at Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja on the 14th of October 2020.

The amazing ceremony witnessed and recorded the recognition of notable and reputable personalities across key sectors in Nigeria. The statement was signed by Mr. Alexander Olufunshi Ajagbonna, the President of Face of Democracy Nigeria Projects, Organisers of Democracy Heroes Award-DHA. In the statement, Mr. Alexander outlined a list of persons and Institutions whom his organization may be unable to finds words enough to appreciate.

Face of Democracy Nigeria Projects threw thankful gestures to those who supported financially, technically and otherwise. Some of these persons and Institutions include, Her Excellency, the Wife of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari, Gov. Bello Matawale, Gov. Nasir El Rufai, Dr. Geoffrey Onyema, Gov Nyesome Wike, Mrs Dame Pauline Tallen, Dr. Isa Pantami, Dr. Bello Maigari of NLTF, Abubakar Malami SAN and Sen. Bassy Albert.

Others persons whom he also applauded significantly are Sen. Sani Uba, Mrs Rashida Yahaya Bello, Ahlaji Musa Halilu, Hajia Fatima Goni, Hajia Fatimo Sheu, Mrs. Owen Omogiafo, Mrs. Lucy Asewuyi, Hon Alhasan Doguwa, Hon Muktar Betara,Hon Zakaria Dauda, Hon Abimbola Ajilesoro, Hon David Abel, Hon Abubakar Nalaraba, Hon. Shina Pella, Hon Vincent Ofumelu, Mr. Inuwa Kashifu Abdullahi of NITDA, HRM the Ona of Abaji, HRH the Sapeye of Garki, His Imperial Majesty, The Ooni Of Ife, Dr. Luck Omoike, Prince Sani Shuaibu, Prince Ishola Olatunbosun, Alhaji AA Mai Agogo, Hon. Prince Chibudum and HRH Aliyu Makinta Jodah,

Mr. Alexander further Celebrated some key persons who were indeed instrumental to smooth coordination of the 14th October 2020 event, they include MC Tagwaye, the Hosts, Big Mo, Shalini to the Team, Flexbanniel Oyefeso, Ayobami Michaelson, Tosin Sanni, Figaru Yakubu, Olamide Akinalabi, Otunba Adeleye, Victor Atewe, Vincent, Mr. Gbenga, Mr. Taofeek, Linda, Mrs Efiong Pius, Seleem, Femi Light, Option A international, Ebube, Alex Report, Jim colour, Lorrd Lawal, Chisom Nwali, Matthew, Steven, Sunday Hashtag TV, Shedrak Shedoo and all the contestants of Face of Democracy Nigeria brain pageant who worked as Ushers at the event.

Democracy Heroes Award-DHA has remained one of the most attended award events in Nigeria. However, the glits and glamour occasion of the 8th Edition of Democracy Heroes Awards-DHA will be showing on AIT. The event may have made another outstanding history, owing to the massive attendance recorded, as well as the presentation of several awards to renowned Personalities across Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV_7JN2ENd4
/
People are waking up. The day dem go reason your matter, the youths will beat you to a pulp.
You are enabling everything #EndBadGovernance stand for just for a pittance.

/
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by Xinox: 4:09am On Oct 19, 2020
Absolutely trash! The organizer of this fake democracy awards at this critical and trying moment in history of Nigeria is a joke. It is obvious the Judas' era is within. I have a word for this guy. Judas did not enjoyed the money he sold Jesus! Think about what you got from people who sponsored you to divert attention on the main issue on ground. Go back to school and start from year one because the kind of people you call and awarded " democracy heroes" is a rape to democracy and what it portrays.
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by Pain(m): 4:17am On Oct 19, 2020
#ShameAlexReporrs
#UglyManWithACap
#HideSquareBaldHead

We are coming for you too?
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 19, 2020
That niggar behind TRANSCORP HILTON table be like buhari

Niggar mind your movement, before Youth go think say your American Swat na Gbegiri Mumu Nigerian Police.

#End Police Brutality
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by premiumswizz: 5:11am On Oct 19, 2020
Awards for destroying Nigeria. Dull headed so call leaders.
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by Daddysidhan: 5:52am On Oct 19, 2020
Upon all the killings in Kaduna some bad heads are still giving hell rufai an award Lols joke of the century
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by neyorlmogzy(m): 5:54am On Oct 19, 2020
AlexReports:
Aisha Buhari, El Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Pauline Tallen, Others Bag Democracy Heroes Award Honours

Following the remarkable success of the 8th Edition of Democracy Heroes Award-DHA2020, the Organising Committee has released a statement of appreciation, commending the contributions of Institutions and individuals who played key roles to the eventual success of the prestigious Award ceremony, held at Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja on the 14th of October 2020.

The amazing ceremony witnessed and recorded the recognition of notable and reputable personalities across key sectors in Nigeria. The statement was signed by Mr. Alexander Olufunshi Ajagbonna, the President of Face of Democracy Nigeria Projects, Organisers of Democracy Heroes Award-DHA. In the statement, Mr. Alexander outlined a list of persons and Institutions whom his organization may be unable to finds words enough to appreciate.

Face of Democracy Nigeria Projects threw thankful gestures to those who supported financially, technically and otherwise. Some of these persons and Institutions include, Her Excellency, the Wife of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari, Gov. Bello Matawale, Gov. Nasir El Rufai, Dr. Geoffrey Onyema, Gov Nyesome Wike, Mrs Dame Pauline Tallen, Dr. Isa Pantami, Dr. Bello Maigari of NLTF, Abubakar Malami SAN and Sen. Bassy Albert.

Others persons whom he also applauded significantly are Sen. Sani Uba, Mrs Rashida Yahaya Bello, Ahlaji Musa Halilu, Hajia Fatima Goni, Hajia Fatimo Sheu, Mrs. Owen Omogiafo, Mrs. Lucy Asewuyi, Hon Alhasan Doguwa, Hon Muktar Betara,Hon Zakaria Dauda, Hon Abimbola Ajilesoro, Hon David Abel, Hon Abubakar Nalaraba, Hon. Shina Pella, Hon Vincent Ofumelu, Mr. Inuwa Kashifu Abdullahi of NITDA, HRM the Ona of Abaji, HRH the Sapeye of Garki, His Imperial Majesty, The Ooni Of Ife, Dr. Luck Omoike, Prince Sani Shuaibu, Prince Ishola Olatunbosun, Alhaji AA Mai Agogo, Hon. Prince Chibudum and HRH Aliyu Makinta Jodah,

Mr. Alexander further Celebrated some key persons who were indeed instrumental to smooth coordination of the 14th October 2020 event, they include MC Tagwaye, the Hosts, Big Mo, Shalini to the Team, Flexbanniel Oyefeso, Ayobami Michaelson, Tosin Sanni, Figaru Yakubu, Olamide Akinalabi, Otunba Adeleye, Victor Atewe, Vincent, Mr. Gbenga, Mr. Taofeek, Linda, Mrs Efiong Pius, Seleem, Femi Light, Option A international, Ebube, Alex Report, Jim colour, Lorrd Lawal, Chisom Nwali, Matthew, Steven, Sunday Hashtag TV, Shedrak Shedoo and all the contestants of Face of Democracy Nigeria brain pageant who worked as Ushers at the event.

Democracy Heroes Award-DHA has remained one of the most attended award events in Nigeria. However, the glits and glamour occasion of the 8th Edition of Democracy Heroes Awards-DHA will be showing on AIT. The event may have made another outstanding history, owing to the massive attendance recorded, as well as the presentation of several awards to renowned Personalities across Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV_7JN2ENd4
Except Matawale who is a distinguished politician, koni da fun awon to ku. What kind of useless award are they giving Hell Rufai?
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:55am On Oct 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Really?
Anyway, who dictates the tune (El-Rufai) FEEDS THE PIPER (Arrewa & the likes)
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by SmartHanif(m): 6:07am On Oct 19, 2020
This is just a joke without people like Gov. Zulum in the list.
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by ThatFairGuy1: 7:28am On Oct 19, 2020
Viicfuntop:

Excuse me Mr. The initial topic/post is about unmerited awards given to some people. That’s the focus. Everyone has been commenting only on that but you chose to single out Wike because he declared his state a Christian state. Excuse me, does that make any sense if we are relating it to the topic. He is not the only one there. And yes I checked your profile to see if you were a Muslim and I saw the Allah post. If you have a problem with Christianity, create a thread and discuss it and your fellow people can exchange “ideas” or whatever. I do not have a problem with whatever reality you have but your comment was unnecessary in this topic. You are pissed that Wike declared his state a Christian state because you made reference to the sokoto man. My state with 92% Christians is a Christian state. Anywhere there is majority of the religion, determines it. If you are so because of an ordinary declaration, how do you think i feel seeing Arabic inscriptions and cows on the national currency and the soldier’s flag? The general’s silence over the killing of Christians in the north, how do you expect Christians to feel? Tell me? So don’t act oblivious here. Rivers is a Christian state. It’s what it is. Sokoto is a Muslim state. It’s also what it is.
No need for this Epistles. You're the one beclouded with religious bigotry here, MY OWN POST WAS IN ACCORDANCE TO THE PERSON I QUOTED.

You're the one that feels uneasy which promoted you to even check my profile.
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by ThatFairGuy1: 7:30am On Oct 19, 2020
SilentRiddles:

The day I'll take you on on this platform, you'll run away with your tail between your legs and stay mute for a long while. I see you slobbering all over NL with empty arrogance, throwing flabby punches at soft targets. I have weighed you. You're just a lizard think himself a Komodo dragon. A lightweight punch thrower. I will soon get your full front teeth e-knocked out soon as a heavyweight division e-fighter. ThatStupidGuy1. Enemy of the people. Lai Mohammed's full time propagandist in exchange for a monthly underserved share/spoil of the people's Commonwealth.
Your brain is malfunctioning with all these jargons.
Go and take your brothers at home
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by Beverlyjean(f): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2020
AlexReports:
Impresssive

U are part of the problems we have on nigeria...hungry man looking for politicians cash to fund his life...u are a very lazy person
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by Austino50: 8:02am On Oct 19, 2020
Hmm what has democracy awards got to do with some one like Wike. Rubbish and stupid awards
Re: Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards by akdjr(m): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2020
Oyeama deserve any award he's nominated for. I am always proud of this man any time any day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi / Ogundamisi Is Shocked Adewole Has Not Resigned As Health Minister. See Why / School Abductions: Abdullahi Mohammed Says People Don't Want Education For North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.