Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? (646 Views)

What Did You Do With Your First Salary? / Have U Received Your December Alert For The Covid19 Palliative? / Have U Worked On Mathematical Modelling Of Adsorption Columns...services Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by Alexgman1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
Some of us in nairaland have hawked before or still hawking with passion.
I created dis thread so that those who have hawked before or still hawking because of the harsh condition of the economy can share their experience (past or present, bitter or sweet).
SO TELL US WHAT YOU HAVE HAWKED AS A CHILD OR TEENAGER OR WHAT YOU ARE HAWKING PRESENTLY.
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by Smartlux(m): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
I hawked pap
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by Alexgman1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
Smartlux:
I hawked pap
How was it?
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by illicit(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
Jewelries, powder and weavon

started at age ten, that's was when and how I discovered that most full housewives are thieves especially when they are two or more in the same compound....

In the afternoons and early evenings....

They call small hawking children into their midst and rob them systematically....

2 Likes

Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by doggedfighter(f): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
Books
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by Alexgman1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
illicit:
Jewelries, powder and weavon

started at age ten, that's was when and how I discovered that most full housewives are thieves especially when they are two or more in the same compound....

In the afternoons and early evenings....

They call small hawking children into their midst and rob him systematically....
This is serious
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by illicit(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
Alexgman1:
This is serious

Yes, they are very tricky when in a group....
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by Alexgman1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
illicit:

Yes, they are very tricky when in a group....
Son of man are getting more desperately wicked day by day.
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by Lakeshizu(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
Yes, Ice water and Zobo cool
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by illicit(m): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
Alexgman1:
Son of man are getting more desperately wicked day by day.

I wouldn't let a child hawk these days, it's dangerous
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by nzube25779: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
Yes, Ice water and Zobo
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by Smartlux(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
Alexgman1:
How was it?
Hmmm, it was not easy
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by Offpoint1: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
All my siblings hawked except me...

I was that gentle child with stone heart,. mom tried but I am who I am. If I say I ain't something, not even the entire neighborhood can talk me into doing it.

I hated that stony heart part of me, but I am who I am.
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by easyboycom(m): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
Hawk yam before duo that was then about 10years years ago
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by nerolistick(m): 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
hmmm hawk fruit
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by chinchonglee(m): 12:09am On Oct 19, 2020
No. I've never hawked.
God blessed us through my mom. That woman will never see any of her children suffer becos she always provide.

I remembered she shouted at my junior brother cos he went to a building site to hustle not because he lacked anything, he jst did it for the fun of it with his friends.

1 Like

Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by nhurhetee(m): 10:31am On Oct 19, 2020
Ice water, minerals, pure water....
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by donPhill(m): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
I hawked beans cake (akara) when i was younger... pri/jss, now i de hawk my CV upandan... abeg make person help me with small job make i take hold body even na menial job.
Meanwhile, #RIPToEndSarsProtestersVictims
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by digital2018: 5:26am On Oct 20, 2020
I hawked cooked and roasted groundnut together with cooked eggs.
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by Alexgman1(m): 6:18am On Oct 20, 2020
easyboycom:
Hawk yam before duo that was then about 10years years ago
Dats gud
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by Alexgman1(m): 6:19am On Oct 20, 2020
nerolistick:
hmmm hawk fruit
what kind of fruits?
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by Alexgman1(m): 6:20am On Oct 20, 2020
chinchonglee:
No. I've never hawked.
God blessed us through my mom. That woman will never see any of her children suffer becos she always provide.

I remembered she shouted at my junior brother cos he went to a building site to hustle not because he lacked anything, he jst did it for the fun of it with his friends.
Oh sweet mother no one like u.
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by Alexgman1(m): 6:22am On Oct 20, 2020
nhurhetee:
Ice water, minerals, pure water....
Nice one.
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by WaterTheMonk(m): 7:18am On Oct 20, 2020
sold water at the garage. those water tied in small nylons. those one sold at 1naira before pure water came.

that was when there was still something 1 naira could buy.
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by Generalwoodz(m): 7:37am On Oct 20, 2020
T hat year I hawk tire grin mostly during the
Holidays

IF you get letter G from dangote bag of goodies hola me let's collabo
(.
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by nerolistick(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=Alexgman1 post=95115525]what kind of fruits?
from seasonal fruits to another, groundnut cooked one, pawpaw, pineapple, guarden egg, mango and oranges. All thanks to BABA GOD. we move.
Re: Have U Hawked Before What Did You Hawk? by mywells: 12:32am On Oct 21, 2020
I hawk burns bread and puff puff in a sieve.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For The Role Of An Executive Assistant. / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / FRSC Recruitment Screening/requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.