Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract (31210 Views)

Edu Received Funds For Flight Tickets From Abuja To Non-Existent Kogi Airport / China’s CCECC Secures $3.02 Billion Nigerian Eastern Railway Contract / Concerns Over Eastern Line Railway Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by wellmax(m): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2020
Lies and fake new everywhere.

ESER NIGERIA CONTRACTING COMPANY LIMITED has been registered since 2009. Since they know none of you will do the check, they just spew fake news for you to derive masturbate with.

CAC will not register a company with similar name.
It's either the writer got his facts wrong with the name or is intentionally mischievous.
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by Camelot65: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
APC and PDP are the twin sons of the same Devil, they are both disasters, only b say one wicked pass d other and one thief pass d oda. PDP are the bigger thieves but APC are more heartless. Both parties have nothing significantly good to offer this country. If only people can stop living inside the box of PDP and APC. There is a better world beyond these 2 evil disaster parties. Nigeria will never progress under the 2 of them.
We're on same page and you're right...

1 Like

Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by Miracle2020: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2020
Jonathan is supposed to be stoned to death and throw the body to fishes of Ezu river. Him and that useless Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by Lisaint(m): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2020
So many things is wrong with Nigeria
Most especially FG contract!

It reeks of corruption!

That was how it was in the news that
Agbara-Badagry express rd was awarded to CGC

but those working are
WIZCHNO Construction comapany!(WE)

The WE company did not have a functional website!
No social media presence!

Pre covid they worked slowly!

Post covid
They did not even return to site!

Instead a new company with the logo C
Put one excavator and direct labour to start digging gutter!
Elijah to oko afo side!
Right now they never reach Ile epo

I tend to wonder
Which serious construction company
Put only one excavator on site

You can imagine how many years!
It will take them to finish one side before going to the other side

This is why i urge everyone not to push #Endsars only!

We need to put #EndBadGovernance on the front burner also!

The government thinks this is only about #endsars that’s why they keep shouting “we have met your demand” in the media

It won’t be suprising to anyone that the great julius berger has been around Iyana llogbo of the bad Lagos-Abeokuta expressway!

Going back and forth!

One would have expect a serious Julius berger to start road reconstruction from Toll gate!

We need to #EndBadGovernance together!
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by aksule(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2020
One would have been amused by this revelation, but our media are also Nigerians. Half truth, pure lies, fabrication of stories etc. Well, the EFCC is not disbanded like SARS and l believe the organization might swing to action if there's any iota of truth in this investigative journalism
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by BRATISLAVA: 8:57am On Oct 19, 2020
Esseite:

The ones that have died and lost assets due to the cause were also looking for the national cake?

The ones that shared food and contributed anonymously were also looking at the national cake?

Get some brains..

You should do well to get some brains and not resort to insults and violence once people don't agree with you. That makes you the same as SARS without a uniform. Did I quote you?

Most of you shouting will still do exactly what you say you don't like that is being done to you.

If I don't agree with you, that means insults and curses? All you need is a uniform and a gun and you will do the same thing you condemn. Your opinion is not the law, calm yourself down. Everyone has their own opinion.

So the reports of some of you conspiring to protest to meet your own goals has not reached you? Not even the guy who collected 4m/500k? Speak for yourself.

Try not to quote me again. Your anger and mentality makes you as dangerous as James Nwafor.
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by Midas01: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2020
Amen.
oluwaseunamos33:
Nigeria jaga-jaga. in fact e no go better for all Nigeria leaders, that their children they are gathering our money for, they will bury their children all by their self and the money will be useless
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by akdjr(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2020
If not that the purpose of Boko haram was later compromise, this is exactly why they formed that now-Evil movement.
gideonite98:
Obasanjo Wakaa
Goodluck ebele wakaa
Buhari wakaa
All politician wakaaaaa
All political party waaaakaaaaaa
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by femidly: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2020
R.I.P Anthony Onome. Your death won't be for nothing.
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by Originalsly: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2020
Hmmm...... terminate the contract? They need to be filing charges.
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by semyman: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2020
I knew it could only have been in the era of the clueless buffoon
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by tamdun: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2020
GeneralPula:

Did you read the article?

That malfeasance was committed during the administration of Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria’s immediate past president

Don't mind those fools, he want us to forget about 30 billion naira because its over 5 yrs, they want us to condemn Buhari but forgive Jonathan, they are both failures,I was very disappointed in Jonathan, I almost lost my life in yobe state because I supported that buffoon

1 Like

Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by imagrg(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2020
Fraud unlimited....made in Nigeria.

Join Buhari to put a stop to corruption in Nigeria!
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by zinodizt: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2020
Where is that RATGRILLER to come and defend his oga as usual
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by Rajosh(m): 9:46am On Oct 19, 2020
APC and PDP are the same thing. they reek of corruption. 2023 election go Sweet die. the youths are awake
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by Dannyfan(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2020
this is a trash. If you want to expose corruption expose it not moving from one regime to another to plot blame.
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by Omezif(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2020
I liked the award very much because is going to help a lot of people by easing transportation.
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by babony1: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2020
I love the respect and treatment being given to dead protesters. In a country where we've been dying like fowls without government showing any form of official memorials to their names or preventing further unnatural deaths whatsoever.
I think I prefer dying while protesting than dying of hunger or dying of bad road etc silently.
I have found an honourable way to die
#revolution _now!
My brother we're living to eat the fruit of the land, but die never to that[sub][/sub]
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by Oketwin(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2020
Did anybody observed dat boko boys and banditry has nt come since d protest begone, dis country no balance
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by babony1: 10:51am On Oct 19, 2020
From what we have seen unfolding, and the true anger of the youth, they are only angry that they are not the ones in the position to receive such money. Investigate very well and you will realize it's just angry selfish people who want a go at the national cake. Look at some of them collecting 4m. If you offer the rest of them, they will also collect it. It's just that they haven't been offered any yet.

When the cause is pure the results will be pure.
Ohhhh my goshhhh, No 46 in Lol.
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by babony1: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2020
[sub][/sub]
BRATISLAVA:

From what we have seen unfolding, and the true anger of the youth, they are only angry that they are not the ones in the position to receive such money. Investigate very well and you will realize it's just angry selfish people who want a go at the national cake. Look at some of them collecting 4m. If you offer the rest of them, they will also collect it. It's just that they haven't been offered any yet.

When the cause is pure the results will be pure.
Lord of No 46 ooooh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by babony1: 10:58am On Oct 19, 2020
[sub][/sub]
Openbusiness:
APC and PDP are the twin sons of the same Devil, they are both disasters, only b say one wicked pass d other and one thief pass d oda. PDP are the bigger thieves but APC are more heartless. Both parties have nothing significantly good to offer this country. If only people can stop living inside the box of PDP and APC. There is a better world beyond these 2 evil disaster parties. Nigeria will never progress under the 2 of them.
God bless you.
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by Mcwhite(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2020
Everything in this country is on ghost mode ���� we are not surprised sha!!
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by chaloskyx: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
no wonder turkey was against the protest of Nigerians
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by blacknp(m): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
greatiyk4u:
GEJ

Your Legacy lives but negatively
7 Years November 1st Goodluck Ebele claimed he privatized electricity, worse today, no electricity for South South/ Niger-Delta.
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by engrjacuzzi: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
NRC has always been the avenue for looting and corruption right from the days of military. NRC is as rotten and bad as Nigeria itself. the workers earn peanut just like the minimum wage of Nigeria but the rot there is likened to the top shot in Nigeria.
time and again, rehabilitation in NRC has always been every government's agenda but we don't see the outcome. it's so bad that the present government has gone to borrow from China to fund the NRC at the detriment of the future of unborn Nigerians.
where are the monies previous government funded the railway?
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by Reference(m): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Terribly corrupt, the PDP's Goodluck Jonathan's regime.

You just wished Nigerians were as alive as they are today and a lot more focused on the root causes of corruption....
...which is the failure of the system of checks and balance that should have made scandals like this impossible.
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by frog12: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
all these CRIMINALS should just die off
Re: Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract by Cassie74: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
ChopsBBQTeamNG:
look at the generation calling us lazy youth, generation of old looters , a generation that award contract to a non existing company, it's a shame

Hi have you sold your laptop.. looking for one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram / The Venue Of Ekiti APC Primary As Governor Almakura Inspects It (pics / Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.