Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

See Reactions On Twitter As Nigeria Selects President 2023 (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Reactions On Twitter As Nigeria Selects President 2023 (photos) (6617 Views)

2023: Photos Of Wike For President Billboards / Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Reactions On Twitter As Nigeria Selects President 2023 (photos) by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
If you are an experienced teacher and reside around ayobo, bada Lagos check my signature for my contact .Requirement O level or NCE
Re: See Reactions On Twitter As Nigeria Selects President 2023 (photos) by DtangShayne: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
Crazy and stupid nigerian musicians can never and will never rule nigeria, they know nothing about politics and most of them are illiterate with a very low intellectual quotient.They can only sing boring songs that no one listens to.
Re: See Reactions On Twitter As Nigeria Selects President 2023 (photos) by Harry00(m): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
Yes oo
Revolution now
I approve kiss
Re: See Reactions On Twitter As Nigeria Selects President 2023 (photos) by Layksaide(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
rontolo:
Joke.

There are very capable young Nigerians, home and in Diasporia. We need a clean clear out of current leadership cadre

I look at Buharis govt and I am thoroughly ashamed to be a Nigerian. How did we get here!

I'm confident Tinubu is regretting the support he gave to PMB.
Re: See Reactions On Twitter As Nigeria Selects President 2023 (photos) by RealEzee(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
Peruzzi as IGP no bad ooo grin grin
Re: See Reactions On Twitter As Nigeria Selects President 2023 (photos) by Kuruptnigga: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nigerians too like play Ahswear. This sweet protest now them wan turn am to joke.
Re: See Reactions On Twitter As Nigeria Selects President 2023 (photos) by ola31701: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
Many of us don't know how the problem operates and manifest itself.
Re: See Reactions On Twitter As Nigeria Selects President 2023 (photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
IamPlato:
who go vote them?

una too like play...
Millions of youths, South-south+ south-east+ mid belt + half of northern youths..not calculating other votes...

Unfortunately it can never happen. Not sure Falz would be interested sef. Even Aisha too.
Re: See Reactions On Twitter As Nigeria Selects President 2023 (photos) by IamPlato(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Millions of youths, South-south+ south-east+ mid belt + half of northern youths..not calculating other votes...

Unfortunately it can never happen. Not sure Falz would be interested sef. Even Aisha too.
they Know They Cant Win.

Endsars supporters and Protesters Are let Me Say Two Million nigeria Has A Population Of Over 200 million, the Country Needs Better Than A Protest for A Change
Re: See Reactions On Twitter As Nigeria Selects President 2023 (photos) by macskillzy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
spy24:
Na clap dey start dance

Let the joke continue until it becomes serious

For me ngozi okonjo iweala for president or that man in Africa development bank

Any other person na scam

Time for all this uneducated old cargoes to leave us alone

That man for Africa Development Bank na agba scam , okonjo is better
Re: See Reactions On Twitter As Nigeria Selects President 2023 (photos) by rummmy: 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
Naira Marley will be the minister for finance......
Re: See Reactions On Twitter As Nigeria Selects President 2023 (photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
IamPlato:
they Know They Cant Win.

Endsars supporters and Protesters Are let Me Say Two Million nigeria Has A Population Of Over 200 million, the Country Needs Better Than A Protest for A Change

True but to get this change the country will need to start from somewhere. Protesting for the end of SARS seems simple but it's a lot more than you see. I think Buhari is beginning to fit pieces of the puzzle which is why he's thinking of ending the protest now but I think it has gone passed past what he can end.

So yes the country needs better than a protest for a change but this is how it all begins. Sowore wanted just this but he made the mistake of meddling with politics and calling for a 'revolution' right after his defeat in the elections!
Re: See Reactions On Twitter As Nigeria Selects President 2023 (photos) by IamPlato(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kweensavvy:

True but to get this change the country will need to start from somewhere. Protesting for the end of SARS seems simple but it's a lot more than you see. I think Buhari is beginning to fit pieces of the puzzle which is why he's thinking of ending the protest now but I think it has gone passed past what he can end.

So yes the country needs better than a protest for a change but this is how it all begins. Sowore wanted just this but he made the mistake of meddling with politics and calling for a 'revolution' right after his defeat in the elections!
As Much As I Have Tried To Show You All that This Is a great Way of Looking For Change But No One Listens, you All Can Carry On while The Rest Of Us Watch
Re: See Reactions On Twitter As Nigeria Selects President 2023 (photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
spy24:

Of course but they are well educated

And their achievement speak for them
Tell us their achievements when they were minister under GEJ's Government, especially Ngozi
Re: See Reactions On Twitter As Nigeria Selects President 2023 (photos) by Feggie3: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
I don't know for President but for ministers.... They must be 1. Best graduating students in their specific fields, have wealth of experience in a developed country with numerous awards or recognition given to them by these foreigners they worked with... They should be open for debate with media coverage before being appointed.

And if we are forming YDP. No money should be collected from the consensus candidate.

Meanwhile any candidate we are choosing, we will together show him where and how to rewrite the selfish and baseless Nigerian constitution. Infact changing that constitution should be his manifesto...

I will also want a president that will create massive employment and as well provide stipends for the few unemployed.

And employment should always be rotated to accommodate others.
Re: See Reactions On Twitter As Nigeria Selects President 2023 (photos) by spy24(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Tell us their achievements when they were minister under GEJ's Government, especially Ngozi

Oga before I answer you. why did you say " especially ngozi"

If I remembered correctly the two served in the same government

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abiola’s Family, Nadeco, Others Hail Court Judgment On Al-mustapha / Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama / Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.