Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue From Domainking - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue From Domainking (1115 Views)

How To Buy Domain And Hosting From Domainking.ng / How Do I Get The 300naira Monthly Hosting Offer From Domainking / How Reliable Is Domainking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue From Domainking by Kkambassador(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
imustyan:
See your life!

Answer the question WHAT IS THE DOMAIN NAME!!!!!!

Simple question your talking bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla nonsense.

They don't have to offer you any service for what you paid if your intention is for fraud, I believe this is against a companies TOS.

The company I believe has numerous domains registered for people why is your own different Oyenshi!

You think it's your scammer 5k that is their problem or their reputation.

Your father, bloody thief!

Nigerians "Soro Soke Warey" let's end online fraud.

If you dare me, leave this nairaland and request for one on one for interrogation and investigation. If you are the real child of your parent. Akoya ni wo Abi? You are the domainking agent. Don't worry, create avenue for enemity. I'm 100% ready for you. I will teach you a very good lesson.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue From Domainking by Bloghomies(m): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nameweb3:

Hey can you stop this non sense already? Domainking is not a scam . Settle your ish with them . I have been using them for long and nothing like that. I have not had any issue with them . And i have read several reviews about them online no one have ever complained of being scammed by them. The Only complains at times i sees is about their services which they have already improved or massively improving . Guy domainking are the best african hosting company . Mind you domainking is not a Nigeria hosting company they only have office in Nigeria. Domainking is an Indian hosting company. They are my best today , tomorrow and forever.

Could it be that you can't read and understand? The young man requested for a service which they claim not to offer and yet, they are unable to refund his money?

What other definition of scam do you need?

I always tell any serious blogger to run away from any Nigerian or Indian hosting company - they are the worse.

I don't even know why people bother with these incompetent companies when there are far better companies with even cheaper plans.

OP, continue disturbing them till you're refunded. It's your money!
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue From Domainking by imustyan: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
I would suggest the company screenshot this post and sue ABRAHAM BADIRU for defamation and loss of business due to this post as stated in the cyber crime law.

================

The Cyber Crime (Prohibition, Prevention Etc) Act 2015 that became effective on May 15, 2015 also provides that; If a person who knowingly or intentionally sends a message or other matter by means of computer systems or network and he knows it to be false, or for the purpose of causing any annoyance, inconvenience, insult, injury, criminal intimidation, hatred, ill will or needless anxiety to another, or causes such a message to be sent has committed an offence under this Act and shall be liable on conviction to a fine of not more than N7,000,000.00 or imprisonment for a term of not more than 3 years or even both fine and imprisonment.

=============

Na your own life go spoil!

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue From Domainking by Kkambassador(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
imustyan:
I would suggest the company screenshot this post and sue ABRAHAM BADIRU for defamation and loss of business due to this post as stated in the cyber crime law.

================

The Cyber Crime (Prohibition, Prevention Etc) Act 2015 that became effective on May 15, 2015 also provides that; If a person who knowingly or intentionally sends a message or other matter by means of computer systems or network and he knows it to be false, or for the purpose of causing any annoyance, inconvenience, insult, injury, criminal intimidation, hatred, ill will or needless anxiety to another, or causes such a message to be sent has committed an offence under this Act and shall be liable on conviction to a fine of not more than N7,000,000.00 or imprisonment for a term of not more than 3 years or even both fine and imprisonment.

=============

Ofo lo maa she laye werey.

I will continue update my people here as soon as i received my refund from your so called useless hosting
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue From Domainking by Kkambassador(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
imustyan:

================

=============

If your parent born you well. Give me your full name. You knew my own name cos of screenshot evidences i posted. Give me yours if your life will ever be the same again if you want to try me. Fool
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue From Domainking by imustyan: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
I've proved my point already to everyone, you are nothing but a caught thief.

Yahoo no be work!

Fraudster
Fraudster
Fraudster
Fraudster
Fraudster
Fraudster
Fraudster
Fraudster
Fraudster
Fraudster
Fraudster
Fraudster

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue From Domainking by Kkambassador(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
Imagine look at this so called idiot imustyan. I will not be surprised if people like him or her are still remain in this useless zoo. They are the problems of this generation. They are not different from SARS.

Just now i checked my inbox and i saw messages i received from domainking claiming they have paid back my money. They said my money has been refunded. Now who is going to be charged to court for defamation between me and imustyan? You better be careful and Nairalanders should warn him or her. Someone needs to find real facts before intervene. If I'm lying to them, then who sent me the messages i screenshot below? After I checked my account balance, I saw the refundable money cos I'm not yet receiving credit alert but the money reflected on my account. So now I don't have anything to do with them anymore. They have refunded me back so you guys must know what you are going to comment again. For those following the thread to see the end, I appreciate you all for your support while the other take it as their family house wahala, I appreciate you also but one day you will learn your lesson.

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue From Domainking by 404Dev: 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
The domain name onlinemadecash.com.ng says a lot about the kind of site you must have hosted there.

Next time read the terms of service of a company so you dont come come here ranting again. Most hosting companies in Nigeria dont allow any form of ponzi or even crypto related site on their servers.

Kkambassador:
Imagine look at this so called idiot imustyan. I will not be surprised if people like him or her are still remain in this useless zoo. They are the problems of this generation. They are not different from SARS.

Just now i checked my inbox and i saw messages i received from domainking claiming they have paid back my money. They said my money has been refunded. Now who is going to be charged to court for defamation between me and imustyan? You better be careful and Nairalanders should warn him or her. Someone needs to find real facts before intervene. If I'm lying to them, then who sent me the messages i screenshot below? After I checked my account balance, I saw the refundable money cos I'm not yet receiving credit alert but the money reflected on my account. So now I don't have anything to do with them anymore. They have refunded me back so you guys must know what you are going to comment again. For those following the thread to see the end, I appreciate you all for your support while the other take it as their family house wahala, I appreciate you also but one day you will learn your lesson.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Mobile App I Developed For A Happy Nairalander / How To Link To Different Section Of Same Web Page / Hit Counter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.