Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road (44148 Views)

Ex-Minister Bello Maitama Yusuf Is Dead / 30 Persons Kidnapped In Gauraka, Niger As Protesters Block Abuja-Kaduna Road / Army Launches ‘Crocodile Smile’ As #EndSARS Protests Spread To More Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
Edusouls:
Stupid youths everywhere, when PDP was embezzling your money and buying property abroad you were there hailing them as big boyz, no protest then, and u were doing thugs for them, buhari won’t do magic this the result of 16years of misrule by PDP, so all of us would suffer it.
Yes it was PDP misrule that made Buhari spend almost 1 billion naira to launch airline logo without buying a single plane, made him feed audio children during lockdown with billions.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by bakila: 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
If this guy plies Abuja-Yola road he will join the #Endsars movement.

3 Likes

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
Slynation:

Don't just hide behind the keyboard.... Come to Lekki toll gate and scream this "Jobless youths'" I want to see something.....!!
wicked.
His life will never remain the same

2 Likes

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by Rodwave: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
EmekaBlue:
grin hahahaha

come on go back...go and end d sars first...presidency kee u dia

i no fit laff
grin grin

I think say a only me hear am oh

That guy dey vex gan

2 Likes

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
AuntLaVIV:
Minister of FCT was blocked from leaving Abuja thereby missing his flight at Abuja International airport today. ENDSARS protesters in Abuja blocked all the major roads leading outside the city including airport road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtepDStInRA

Dis is nonsense i hate dis, if your fighting for justice doesnt mean you deprive others their rights nd freedom. undecided
Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
Danmaiduguri:

Dis is nonsense i hate dis, if your fighting for justice doesnt mean you deprive others their rights nd freedom. undecided

They have captured your senses... Your mumu is the only thing roaming about freely

3 Likes

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by kaludestiny10(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless youths
Provide the job first and see if the youths won't perform excellently on the job.
Blind Buhari/APC supporter.

4 Likes

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by ugbedeojo1993(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
[quote author=Edusouls post=95075176]Stupid youths everywhere, when PDP was embezzling your money and buying property abroad you were there hailing them as big boyz, no protest then, and u were doing thugs for them, buhari won’t do magic this the result of 16years of misrule by PDP, so all of us would suffer it.[/
you are very stupid.it shall not be well with you. idiot.

2 Likes

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
This is the best news so farv

1 Like

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
This is the best news so far

2 Likes

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by Slynation(m): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
wicked. His life will never remain the same
Lol.... E go smart by force grin

1 Like

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by lexy2014: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless youths

U are right. They are jobless. That's part of d reason they are protesting. If d govt can't give them jobs which is one of it's core responsibilities, y is d police harassing, intimidating & killing them?

4 Likes

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless youths
Mumu

1 Like

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by lexy2014: 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
Edusouls:
Stupid youths everywhere, when PDP was embezzling your money and buying property abroad you were there hailing them as big boyz, no protest then, and u were doing thugs for them, buhari won’t do magic this the result of 16years of misrule by PDP, so all of us would suffer it.

If buhari won't do magic, why was he hustling to become president? Mind u, is it PDP that increased a 50kg bag of rice from 10k to 30k? Is it PDP that increased dollars from 180 to more than 400 naira?

3 Likes

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by Angy55(f): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
grin grin They said the occupant is from the presidency, thinking it would make the protesters bulge.

Presidency that refused to answer to our demands....

They are suppose to stone him.

1 Like

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by eagleonearth(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The government is really looking for any avenue to use force on the protesters. I can say it that, this is clearly staged.
forget it, it's not possible. Any forceful move from the government is shooting herself in the leg

1 Like

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by kennieG(m): 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
yarimo:
criminals have hijacked the protests
Shut up.. U're a distraction..

1 Like

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
azmanaty02:
Lai Mohammed and femi adesina won't be this lucky should they encounter the protesting youths..

They'll be the ones missing and not the flight.

1 Like

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
What a time to be a Nigerian. Let it begin. This ain't a movie I just watch a live video of youths ordering back the convoy of a traveling minister. Saying "presidency kill una". Its happening too quick, Mr President ensure your name is written well before your time
The thing sweet my body. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
Edusouls:
Ode. Chronic slave.

3 Likes

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
Danmaiduguri:

Are you mad, why are they depriving people of their nations wealth.

2 Likes

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by jacoik(m): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
GallantDuke:
Missed flight, I even thought he got missing
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear guy u don mad finish oooooo. how can a whole fcf minister miss
Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by ebhaleleme51490: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
:Lai Mohammed and femi adesina won't be this lucky should they encounter the protesting youths.. They'll be the ones missing and not the flight.

1 Like

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by CheGuevara102: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
yarimo:
criminals have hijacked the protests

Aboki, keep your mouth shut! ASSLICKER.

2 Likes

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by CheGuevara102: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless youths

Inconsequential fooooooooooooooooooooool...

Milk, sorry Mumu at its peak!

2 Likes

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by Jesterfly: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
Presidency kee you there! Just off me. Chai!!

1 Like

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by tunjilee003: 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
SLAP44:
He should use the roads instead grin

That's the only way he can appreciate the suffering of the masses.

We Need To Put Bubu and all his senators and even ministers in 3 long buses and drive them from Onitsha express to Enugwu, their spinal cords will never remain the same after the gallops grin
this got me rolling on the floor....

2 Likes

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by mercy87(f): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
samendo87:
My own contributions about #EndSarS and EndPolice Brutality n Bad Goverance
1) There should be 100%reduction of presidency n legislators salaries
2) Age limitations to the office of presidency and legislator, for presidency within( 45-55 years of age), for Senators ( 35-45 years), Reps ( 28-35 years) in order to allow Youth ( their generations has gone
3) All special advisers for the president & legislators must be Youth ( 28-37 @ Max)
4) Recalling of Non-performing governors, senators and Reps and put into 3-years impronsement and refund all the money( salaries)
5) One Tenure for the presidency, legislators and Reps( 4-years)
6) There should be free education, Technology must stays in Nigeria and Agriculture must be a constant stuff
7) Any officers been it military or paramilitary that misbehave is going on life impronsement
cool Any corrupt politicians found is going into life impronsement
We can do it Youths
Their lives has expired
Let's put an end to this old generals tenure n papa
They should and sleep and allow younger generation to carry on
God bless Nigeria

I love this. Post on Twitter and #.

1 Like

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by goodheart02(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless youths

The foolishness of the whole 5 foolish virgins in the Bible can't be compared to your stupidity. I only blame your father that refused to use a condom to save us the embarrassment of having an idiot like u

3 Likes

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
Comon go back and end SARS

grin grin

#EndSARS

1 Like

Re: FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road by adekolaelect(m): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
Missing flit is a small thing from missing lives.it is high time for them( corrupter politicians to miss peace in their lives

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Commissions His Mall In Yola (photos) / Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos / Soldiers Foil Kidnap Of Bishop Ukwuoma in Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.