Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

EndSARS: Governors Worried About Discontent, Anger In Nigeria – Fayemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Governors Worried About Discontent, Anger In Nigeria – Fayemi (28055 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi / Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR / PDP: Anger In Mark’s, Jang’s Camps Over Saraki’s Consensus Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Governors Worried About Discontent, Anger In Nigeria – Fayemi by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 19, 2020
Would you also stone any disgraceful NIGERIAN polithiefians any chance you get

They all should be hanged to death.

600 years in sickness for the people that tried to outsmart our generation.
Re: EndSARS: Governors Worried About Discontent, Anger In Nigeria – Fayemi by olmoRoc: 4:53am On Oct 19, 2020
Fear don dey catch una? Make una continue to loot the funds to make people live a better life.
Re: EndSARS: Governors Worried About Discontent, Anger In Nigeria – Fayemi by Amos1423(m): 7:07am On Oct 19, 2020
Their Elections wey dey leave countless injured and murdered never been cause them to dey worried na Nigerians expressing their disappointment na im cause them to dey worried say people dey die.

I don't fucking care if I be the next victim that would be killed, all what I need is that Nigeria is better and anybody who comes to say it isn't my right to ask for that doesn't deserve to live.
Re: EndSARS: Governors Worried About Discontent, Anger In Nigeria – Fayemi by dederocs(m): 7:39am On Oct 19, 2020
Reduce the salaries and allowancies of senators, governors and house of reps/president, use the excess to subsidise fertiliser/food, reduce cost of fuel,nepa bill, reduce cost of garri/rice, you will.see happiness in the youths, hunger and deprivation can lead a man to act mad.
Re: EndSARS: Governors Worried About Discontent, Anger In Nigeria – Fayemi by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
No be small tin grin
Re: EndSARS: Governors Worried About Discontent, Anger In Nigeria – Fayemi by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
ijewejones:

@Mummyfour I've been able to fished out the bunkum. Wants me banned,just so you know grin grin

funmike83:

ILoveDemMANNA abeg help me check this guy ooo, seems he is mad finally . Lol
You are not the only one they say you are one of them at , Check every moniker they juxtapose with , and you will see they are all good, positive , respectful and sane members just like your self.
I have to go digged out this memorable and golden words of Aunty MANNA... foolish fraudsters nightmare on Nairaland! grin
With this, you will understand better why these Criminals are in severe pains anytime they see aunty MANNA and anyone associated with her. Bunch of losers they are grin

Aflix:
You this wannabe, you had better stop this nonsense you are doing. It doesn't fit you.
Always online looking for ways to praise Buhari

post=94431815:

So the owner of the moniker is not dem [/b] again, it is now [b] wannabe?
You wailers and enemies of this nation are just so confused sha.

You have tagged over 127 people on Nairaland to be the same people as us.
Anybody that types GOD BLESS NIGERIA is now dem [/b].
Anybody that pray for our darling nation must be one of them at [b]
Anybody that types any positive thing about Nigeria must be from [/b].
Anybody that says no to [b]FRAUD AND FRAUDSTERS
is a member of dem MANNA crew.
Anybody that says NO TO DRUGS must be from [/b].
Anybody that preaches about [b]JESUS CHRIST
, is a Pastor from MANNA.
We can't count how many times, some dumb people said in derogatory ways,
that [/b] is the same person as [b]Righteousness89, only because he talks about JESUS CHRIST the same way we have been doing for many years here, ( the person has replied them many times, we guess he is tired of doing that now!)

Well in all these, people can now understand the kind of people that don't like dem MANNA, it shows those kinda people are criminals, fraudsters, losers, psychiatric patients, miserable souls, enemies of Nigeria and never do well in life.
600 years of what they wish for Nigeria go back to them in 600 folds...( 600 times 600 ...go do the math, losers!)

Dear SilverNorGold,
the Bible says we should be imitators of good things,
Keep up the good work brotherly.
God bless you and all sane and honest Nigerians/Nairalanders.

Amen.
God bless you and yours.....always.
Mama the Mama herself.Your soldiers dey with you.Continue to kill fools with the hard truths.Respect.
Not seen you since last month or since this protest started, keep flying the flag to a great Nigeria.
I moveeeee with una

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello / Ambode Terminates Falomo Shopping Centre Contract / No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.