Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

How Can Private Individuals Fix Roads In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Private Individuals Fix Roads In Nigeria? (241 Views)

Are These Listed Donations To The FGN By Private Individuals For Covid-19 True? / "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can Private Individuals Fix Roads In Nigeria? by NubaVertigo(m): 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
I hear a lot of complaints from Nigerian communities about bad roads and how the government fails to maintain or construct these roads. My question is, does anyone have any information on how to locally hire workers/companies that can properly fix these roads? I am willing to work with such initiatives instead of waiting on the government and constantly hearing citizens complain about bad roads and its effects on their lifestyles and productivities.

(1) (Reply)

Will The Endsars Protesters Be Able To Maintain The Protest In Few Weeks To Come / Endsars: The Corrupt Nigerian Society / 7 Simple Ways To Loose Belly Fat Over Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.