Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

360 Service Ops (one Stop Shop..) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 360 Service Ops (one Stop Shop..) (239 Views)

Your One Stop Auto Parts Centre / This U.S AF's Special Ops Supercar,Dodge Challenger Vapor Will Blow Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

360 Service Ops (one Stop Shop..) by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
I have a vision of performaning 360 degrees service on a car, and it's the coolest for folks who want to get that ride back in shape,

This package is hectic but i think it worths it, why cos you get loads of discounts on taking advantage of this FPS ops,

The goal is to do 360 service like overhauling job on your car..
From.
1. Utilities check and fix
2 .Ac system check and fix
3. Computer diagnostics & fix
4. Wheel balancing and alignment
5. Transmission and engine service
6. Electrical troubleshooting and fix
7. Sensors healthiness and fix
8. Pending issues & schedule
9. Performance checks
10. Overal system health check..
Like the picture below..

If you take out time time to perform this 360 degree service, you will be more confident about your car health status and erase what could possibly go wrong thought out of your radar of spectrum..

Most people often look down on us, due to the nature of our environment,

I have encountered a new customer who came to diagnose and fix his Toyota Siena ac system issue, i told him we charge 10k for diagnostics, but we could give him 30% discount & yet he was furious that we are pricey and left, at last he told us to upgrade our garage to standard so our charges can fit our environment,

I was confused cos he can't pay with our environment like this, not to mention if we become the gridlock mechanics,

Most people uses environmental to make a prejudice of our proficiency, but those who have experienced the precision of our inginuity always want to refer to us when any matters arise cos we are always moving at a faster pace prior to cost saving and accuracy in problems solving..

It does takes time like if the car is seriously in a bad shape it could take like 3 weeks or 4 to get it totally pulled off..

We go from scanning to schematic diagram of your car and manufacturers specs of your car make and model to be align it back to default..

It is quite time consuming but the result is astronomically different..

You will get to feel it, as much as see it.. when you step your foot on. Your gas pedal again...

Give us a call on 08061371793 code word is 360 ops..

(1) (Reply)

A Guide To Car Purchase / I Need Help On Becoming A Freight Forwarding Agent / Valentine Day Celebration: Frsc Cautions Motorists Against Excessive Speed, Drun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.