Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Mother Of All Protest Loading........ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mother Of All Protest Loading........ (5011 Views)

Igbo Youths Mobilizing For Mother Of All Protest At The American Embassy / Another Nationwide Protest Loading / The Mother Of All Protest Loading.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by dogmax(m): 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
We wish to inform the public that in few days time the country will experience another level of protest and we will never give up until we achieve our aim. This country no balance at all but we go balance am....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by Admissionclass: 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
You are welcome... wink

17 Likes

Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by ModestGal(f): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
dogmax:
We wish to inform the public that in few days time the country will experience another level of protest and we will never give up until we achieve our aim. This country no balance at all but we go balance am....
We the sensible youths of Nigeria will support you

21 Likes

Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by okpalaAnambra: 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
Good protest

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by nairalandankrah: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
We move!!

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by Osedagal(f): 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
We move!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by Osedagal(f): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
When is the date, time and venue. Only dissolution can save us

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
Me I be Niger And I no lie I stand with the current protest on the country,and also with this one too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by weyreypey: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
Osedagal:
When is the date, time and venue. Only dissolution can save us
Don't be stupid. That protest is based on misinformation. Zamfara is selling no gold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by nairalandankrah: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
weyreypey:

Don't be stupid. That protest is based on misinformation. Zamfara is selling no gold
Whether based on mis information or not..
I care less

20 Likes

Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by weyreypey: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
nairalandankrah:

Whether based on mis information or not..
I care less
I support the protests. But dear be careful who you protest with.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by urbobo20(m): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
date and venue

1 Like

Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by IJOBA2: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
weyreypey:

WILL YOU KEEP KWAYET angry

6 Likes

Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by weyreypey: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
IJOBA2:

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by ehinmowo: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
dogmax:

You really need to confirm this. When people rush into conclusion without verification, they end looking like fools. Are you sure Zamfara is selling gold? How much have they sold? How are they refining, did government gave her approval
Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by adaragbotemi: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
Open the flood gate,
Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by dogmax(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
When you keep quiet for this so called leaders they will take you for a ride. Let the President address the country asap before it get out of hands

1 Like

Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by Aditkd(f): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
IJOBA2:

You re a darling...
Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by shigoslim(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

I have been waiting for this grin grin grin
Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by HallaDaTruth: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
I SUPPORT TOTALLY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
When the looting starts, the shooting starts.
Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
Breeze Don blow fowl yansh Don open.

Mine is I stand with progressive front.
Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by Optional09: 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
Them go still collect money go seat down somewhere. is it not Niger delta people again?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by chrisxxx(m): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
I fear all these protest may get to live address by the president.

Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by amakadlite(f): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
resource control all the way. operation give up Niger Delta oil wells. securing the pipe lines not your portion.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by ThatFairGuy1: 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
We'll even rest. LET THERE BE RESTRUCTURING, REGIONAL SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT.
RestructureNgNOW

1 Like

Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by amakadlite(f): 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
We'll even rest. LET THERE BE RESTRUCTURING, REGIONAL SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT.
RestructureNgNOW
unanimous also hacked this account

1 Like

Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by jchioma: 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
If Niger Delta militants enter the protest, I pray it doesn't lead to oil /economic shutdown. Both the elephant and grass go suffer.
Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by KoleDgreat2020(m): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
I fully support this protest
Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by OgaTheTop2: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
Let's EndSars peacefully..

Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by ThatFairGuy1: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
amakadlite:
unanimous also hacked this account
How do you mean angry
Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by WoeBetide666: 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
The FG has made provisions for private individuals and states to set up modular petroleum refineries. Tell your state government to take advantage of this, and stop whining about "your oyel"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh Hurdles For Re-Worked Electoral Bill / Mr Goodluck Jonathan - Please Read This / 11 Cartons Of Explosives Intercepted At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.