Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Outrageous! Dstv, Gotv Hacked - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Outrageous! Dstv, Gotv Hacked (286 Views)

FG Asks Multichoice To Suspend DSTV, GOTV Price Increase / Nigerians Groan, Protest DSTV/GOTV Tariff Increase / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Outrageous! Dstv, Gotv Hacked by mrkia(m): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
I just got a call from a distant friend of mine telling me that both Dstv and gotv have been hacked. On checking it, it actually came out to be true.

For we lovers of movies that have not been able to subscribe to either of Gotv or Dstv for a while now, let's enjoy this by just turning it to any of the channels of our choices and enjoy it when it last..

(1) (Reply)

Movie Director Accidentally Shot Dead On Set / Netflix App / Causes Of Sadness In Single Ladies And The Remedies (episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.