Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters (26215 Views)

Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze / Army Launches ‘Crocodile Smile’ As #EndSARS Protests Spread To More Cities / Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by chatinent: 7:41am On Oct 19, 2020
undecided
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by Kaylet: 7:41am On Oct 19, 2020
The logo of the Nigerian Army should be changed or interpreted in English.

We don't speak Arabic in Nigeria.

All the well meaning, intelligent, profound, understanding, witty, focus youthful Nigerians are watching and we're vigilant never like before.

1 Like

Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2020
Ecstasy154:
https://punchng.com/breakingcrocodile-smile-not-targeted-at-endsars-protesters-army/?amp=1

https://www.facebook.com/354312648014400/posts/3103041349808169

We are living on the Stone Age,imagine Ecuador dey beg UN to mediate between government and protesters .....

Our own na Army.

Until people go say .... end Naija

Baba no let enemy use U oh!

Except you want to be Naija last presido.
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by otomatic(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2020
cocolacec:
According to military sources;

SMILE: Extermination.
Dance means kidnap
Tears means use of dangerous chemicals.
Storm :Extermination

Please seek an injunction from court against military action on protesters.

Tell your wards to go back home now and save their lives.The protest has been hijacked and protesters will be used as a bait to achieve a dubious goal.

Buratai is lying ,he doesnt know how to send ordinary text messages on phone.

There is s subsisting court order on this exercise. If they disobey and people die, someone will face ICC for crimes against humanity.

https://punchng.com/endsars-stop-soldiers-from-dispersing-protesters-falana-led-group-tells-buhari/?amp=1

1 Like

Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by Rico96(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2020
Are we arabic country Whats up with arabic in our currency undecided
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by hotseat: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2020
What a time to be called a Nigerian soldier! At a time when Boko Haram, banditry, cattle rustling, etc are overwhelming them in the country particularly the North East without an end in sight, they seek to unleash mayhem on defenseless protesting youths.
How much is this useless exercise going to cost the government? Who is bankrolling it? What tangible benefit is this exercise? Useless, if you ask me. They should rather channel all available resources at combating those well-known challenges facing them in the North East rather than dissipating its energy on this fruitless exercise. The Nigerian Army should stop chasing shadows! Thank God the world is watching!
#EndSars!
#EndPoliceBrutality!
##ArmyOfOccupation!
#BadGovernance!
#ENDJUMBOSALARIESFORNASS!
SORO SOKE!
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by vincijr(m): 8:01am On Oct 19, 2020
tsspsolutions:

In all honesty, it's an annual exercise.

Okay brothers
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by MartinsD12(m): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2020
Ecstasy154:
https://punchng.com/breakingcrocodile-smile-not-targeted-at-endsars-protesters-army/?amp=1

Even army dey fear, am so so proud of my generation we made it happen let's continue this way lets force them to get things right for this country, senators, governors, president, vice president, reps must stop accumulating stupendous wealth and bigos fat salaries and allowances for this country to move forward, the primary and secondary school teacher should be able to get a good salary, my youths should get equal employment opportunities no matter the tribe, we should be able to remove any politician from office who is not doing well both the president vice president and others we shouldn't be waiting for 4years again to do that, this time around power belongs to the youths.
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by golddare: 8:06am On Oct 19, 2020
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by cohug: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2020
If they like let them target protesters, it does not change anything. Zombie soldiers
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by okoloemmalex(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2020
crocodile don't need to smile anywhere closed to the south.

there 're night of a thousand laugh that they need to watch to make them smile well.

smile kor angry ni

irresponsible govt of the recent time
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by maste: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2020
Liar Mohammed and the rest of the nincompoops threatening the citizens of Nigeria with Army will be shocked when the chips are down. Mr soldier when they send you to attack our children tell me who will save your children from us.
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 19, 2020
vincijr:
I no hear about am last year o
Make we no lie, he don dey before but I believe it's now about to be used against protesters.
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by echesilver: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2020
Not targeted at EndSARS protesters but targeted at innocent youths who are EndSARS protesters
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by Nelsen08(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2020
Ecstasy154:

Rubbish people, There are no Brainiac within the rank and file of the Nigerian Army if not Buratai would have been a forgotten issue.
Let him continue to persuade the dunce Dimwit president on the use of Army to chase peaceful and unarmed protester of the street.
All I can say is This is a Revolution, and Revolution are forged in blood
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by Vulcan24(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2020
cocolacec:
According to military sources;

SMILE: Extermination.
Dance means kidnap
Tears means use of dangerous chemicals.
Storm :Extermination

Please seek an injunction from court against military action on protesters.

Tell your wards to go back home now and save their lives.The protest has been hijacked and protesters will be used as a bait to achieve a dubious goal.

Buratai is lying ,he doesnt know how to send ordinary text messages on phone.

To go against the youth with their plans is futile
We have experienced young men who can counter any of these.

I sincerely hope soldiers won't dare interfere
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by Edusouls(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2020
Army go use better whip scatter youths from the protest, sars has been ended what else do you people want, I support the protest but hoodlums are now gradually hijacking this thing,people have been killed this time not by buhari or police or army but by unscrupulous elements taking advantage of the situation, please fellow Nigerians our voices have been heard let’s now stay back and watch..
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by slowice(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2020
Liars.....we know your true intentions but let it be clear that it won't work. Your intimidation tactics will fail woefully, tell bubu that too. They re simply being careful since they re not sure about how their interference will pan out... This is a nation wide protest by the youths and let it be clear that we fear no bagga.
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by ultimatebas(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2020
Na crocodiles and alligators una dey target abi?
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by Adexshyne1(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2020
Operation crocodile koooo, operation alligator ni, do you think we are a fool , we did not know about this and let me tell you I know about NA well , Chicken brain
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by OgaTheTop2: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2020
Sysdatek:

Is this surgery
shocked
Nope. It's natural bruh.
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by tantan: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2020
How can a crocodile Smile for God's sake. Hmm
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by jrusky(m): 10:18am On Oct 19, 2020
I can't just stop laughing so Nigeria army now reduce to mosquitoes army who are only very good in naming senseless and furtile operations shit.

Operation phyton, operation crocodile tear, operation war tactics, operation idiots, operation goat killers, operation fishermen etc bullshit. I'm so ashamed of these millitary leadership.

Just carrying ranks on head like crayfish. I dare you go and flush Boko Haram or Bandits out leave protesters alone.

I'm just upset with everything under Buhari. I came from high millitary background but these current army leadership deserve demotion and even dismissal for their failure and inefdectiveness. Only to be naming opration this operation that.

Live protesters face boko haram they are have be killing your men go and face them, be man once in your life guys.
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by WrittyWritter(f): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2020
A beg na English bi our first language abi na Arabic... ...
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2020
Mine is just to know the meaning of e soro soke were
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by Germi9: 10:55am On Oct 19, 2020
Cowards
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by Farki: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2020
Every year crocodiles are smiling, hope they will not cry soon. If their plan is to go against Anonymous they should better forget it, they can't win. The best solution is to fortify their IT infrastructure and scrub all sensitive documents from the digital space.
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2020
StacyO:
Mine is just to know the meaning of e soro soke were
"Speak louder madman"
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
"Speak louder madman"
Thank you
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2020
StacyO:

Thank you
Ko tope
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by AerialMapper: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2020
Clowns!
Re: Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters by chaloskyx: 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
ahah oga general what happened now liver don cut am sure the international bodies have advised you. cause i know our commander in chief if left to him would go through the military route to stop the protesters as he and other politicians irrespective of tribe does not value Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Inspects Projects In Lagos Island (Pictures) / How GEJ's Airport Shuttles Weaken Abuja Security, Endanger Residents / Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.