Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,171 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Please Help. Forgot My Travelling Bag In A Car From Berger To Ajah This Evening. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help. Forgot My Travelling Bag In A Car From Berger To Ajah This Evening. (342 Views)

Missing Travelling Bag / 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) / How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. Forgot My Travelling Bag In A Car From Berger To Ajah This Evening. by rosyluv123(f): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
Good evening nairalanders,
Please help a brother. I boarded a car going to Ajah from Berger this evening (Sunday 18th October, 2020). I forgot my travelling bag when i was trying to get my balance from the driver. Immediately i collected it, the driver drove off.

Description of the bag: A big red back bag with clothes, laptop and textbooks.

If found, please contact Festus on - 07030875881
Moderator, please help do the needful. Thanks
Re: Please Help. Forgot My Travelling Bag In A Car From Berger To Ajah This Evening. by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
Madam go back to the pack...but the problem is would the driver notice early ??
Re: Please Help. Forgot My Travelling Bag In A Car From Berger To Ajah This Evening. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
Festus!!! Why is your moniker rosyluv?
Re: Please Help. Forgot My Travelling Bag In A Car From Berger To Ajah This Evening. by rosyluv123(f): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Madam go back to the pack...but the problem is would the driver notice early ??

The driver was actually going to his work place.
Re: Please Help. Forgot My Travelling Bag In A Car From Berger To Ajah This Evening. by rosyluv123(f): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
Robert1da:
Festus!!! Why is your moniker rosyluv?

Sorry had to quickly use my sister's account.
Re: Please Help. Forgot My Travelling Bag In A Car From Berger To Ajah This Evening. by Slynation(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Hope you weren't rude to the driver if not just forget it....
Re: Please Help. Forgot My Travelling Bag In A Car From Berger To Ajah This Evening. by rosyluv123(f): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
Slynation:
Hope you weren't rude to the driver if not just forget it....
Not at all.
Re: Please Help. Forgot My Travelling Bag In A Car From Berger To Ajah This Evening. by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
rosyluv123:

The driver was actually going to his work place.

Dearie I'm sorry only if the man is God fearing o
Re: Please Help. Forgot My Travelling Bag In A Car From Berger To Ajah This Evening. by 2special(m): 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
Give detailed description of the vehicle and go report for police station but why you no pursue the vehicle
Re: Please Help. Forgot My Travelling Bag In A Car From Berger To Ajah This Evening. by rosyluv123(f): 4:40am On Oct 19, 2020
2special:
Give detailed description of the vehicle and go report for police station but why you no pursue the vehicle
it's a sienna. not really sure of the colour bt i guess it's red. i took a bike immediately to fillow him but i didn't see him.
Re: Please Help. Forgot My Travelling Bag In A Car From Berger To Ajah This Evening. by bethel13593: 6:01am On Oct 19, 2020
Re: Please Help. Forgot My Travelling Bag In A Car From Berger To Ajah This Evening. by dayleke: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
Were you able to retrieve the bag n ur stuffs finally?
🙏👌
Re: Please Help. Forgot My Travelling Bag In A Car From Berger To Ajah This Evening. by RECTEM: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
Go to the transport company office

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Gift Card And Codes By Just Watching A Video!!.��� / No Single Bet9ja Or Nairabet Shop Was Looted – What Could Be The Reason? / How Well Do You Know Your History?throwback Thursday- Chief Festus Okotie-oboh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.