Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Reasons why you are not succeeding in the selling your properties - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Reasons why you are not succeeding in the selling your properties (233 Views)

Let Us Help You Manage Your Properties In Port Harcourt. / SELL YOUR PROPERTIES FASTER / Looking To Buy, Let & Sell Your Properties Without Stress? Then, Look No More! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons why you are not succeeding in the selling your properties by Salmerhsambo(f): 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
Hello everyone. I'm sure you are curious about the reason why you are not succeeding in selling your properties. I'm soon going to break it piece by piece.

The truth is if you are not advertising your property on Facebook you are surely leaving millions on the table. Facebook is the best place to place your advert and sell your property in the blink of an eye. I'm sure some of you have tried and fail. You fail because you miss a step I'm going to reveal to you.

The truth is you did not give them what they want. And what they want is persuasion.

Note: persuasion and seducing are almost the same. (seducing is for sex while persuasion is for business)

The power of the word is what makes people bring out money from their pockets and buy things even if they don't want to buy. I'm sure you have seen this in the market. You don't have to learn how to use words to sell your property to people. Get a sale and persuasion copywriter to help you write the advert for you.

Opppss I've forgotten how copywriters are charging people very high before writing for them.

I'm a business person and how hard and prostrating it can be to not be able to sell your property.

I'm a certified copywriter in sales and persuasion. I will write a copy for you that will not only increase your sale but will make you sell your property within a blink of an eye.

Do you know that those big company that is selling expensive properties they hire copywriters to write for them?

You can reach me on my Gmail for further details. Salmerhsambo@gmail.com

If you think I'm lying search Google about how copywriters make business owners succeed in their business.

My services are

-web content writing with full SEO to rank you high in Google.
- blog post to engage your traffic.
- persuasive ad copy for Facebook and Instagram
- fundraising newsletter makes people invest in your business.

Kindly reach out to my Gmail so we can move further. Thank you.
Re: Reasons why you are not succeeding in the selling your properties by Salmerhsambo(f): 2:09am On Oct 19, 2020
Go to Google and write - why real estate agent needs copywriter and content.

Don't be left behind and still be in a queue waiting for buyers. Take your product to them and make them buy with the right persuasive words.

Hit my Gmail for more details.

Salmerhsambo@gmail.com
Re: Reasons why you are not succeeding in the selling your properties by Salmerhsambo(f): 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Don't just wait for 1 year before you are able to sell your property.

Have someone to write a persuasive copy that will make your clients to keep coming back to you.
Re: Reasons why you are not succeeding in the selling your properties by Salmerhsambo(f): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
Don't you want your company to prosper and be big within short period of time?

Having people to invest in your real estate business will make your business grow.

Do you know that you can make thousand of people to invest with just simple newsletter?

Contact me for more details. Don't be left behind.
Re: Reasons why you are not succeeding in the selling your properties by Salmerhsambo(f): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
Telling people about the feature of your property won't make people eager to get it. Tell the benefits.

A wordsmith can make people making lines in your company to buy your product.

Contact a reliable and copywriter and see the magic of the word.

Salmerhsambo@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Hotel For Sale In 1garki Abuja With 64 Rooms / Property With Genuine Title For Sale / Luxury 3bedroom Flat Upstairs At Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.