Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

HELP! My Huawei Y9s Spontaneously Locks Me Out And I Can't Regain Access. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP! My Huawei Y9s Spontaneously Locks Me Out And I Can't Regain Access. (375 Views)

I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon / Playstore Not On My Huawei Phone Anymore / Huawei Y9s Unboxing, First Impression And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! My Huawei Y9s Spontaneously Locks Me Out And I Can't Regain Access. by TopeBush(m): 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
Hi Nairaland.

My evening was going fine just like any other evening, till I brought out my Huawei Y9s and i tap the screen to find it's asking me for password. A password I did not set and I don't have.

I HAVE NEVER SET ANY PASSWORD on this phone, neither has it been with another person, it's always with me. I'm really confused and frustrated.

Is there anything I can do, I have so many important files and information I would not want to lose, so I don't want to hard rest it. Is there anything else I can do.

Pls help me.
Re: HELP! My Huawei Y9s Spontaneously Locks Me Out And I Can't Regain Access. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
TopeBush:
Hi Nairaland.

My evening was going fine just like any other evening, till I brought out my Huawei Y9s and i tap the screen to find it's asking me for password. A password I did not set and I don't have.

I HAVE NEVER SET ANY PASSWORD on this phone, neither has it been with another person, it's always with me. I'm really confused and frustrated.

Is there anything I can do, I have so many important files and information I would not want to lose, so I don't want to hard rest it. Is there anything else I can do.

Pls help me.

surf YouTube for solutions
Re: HELP! My Huawei Y9s Spontaneously Locks Me Out And I Can't Regain Access. by slimjohn2k5: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
If you bought it farely used then is probably stolen and locked by the original owner
If you bought it brand new, go to the shop you bought it, they will direct you to the huawei customer service
Re: HELP! My Huawei Y9s Spontaneously Locks Me Out And I Can't Regain Access. by Kyase(m): 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
Try using the default password
Re: HELP! My Huawei Y9s Spontaneously Locks Me Out And I Can't Regain Access. by Nicoswit(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ooh how could dat happen
Re: HELP! My Huawei Y9s Spontaneously Locks Me Out And I Can't Regain Access. by Asianjollof007: 4:15am On Oct 19, 2020
You bought a stolen phone

(1) (Reply)

Sites To Buy Iphones Abroad / Iphone X Used For Sale ..location Lagos / Iphone 7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.