Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Please I Need An Advice? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Need An Advice? (518 Views)

An Advice From The Father To His Son. / I Need An Advice On This Matter / An Advice For You Seun ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Advice? by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 08, 2011
Plz i need an advice?
Am a marine engineering student. Were i was studying my engineering course, am no longer there again. But right now am now working in another company. But i dont work in my field which is the engineering department, i work as a helper @ the company.
In the company alot of people has been telling me that i am not feat to do dis job that the work is not good 4 me.
What will i do?
Some of them says am not suppose to be in Nigeria because of the way i look like and what they see in me.
What should i do?
Re: Please I Need An Advice? by InkedNerd(f): 10:18am On Mar 08, 2011
Post you question in the 'Career' section on NL >>> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-35.0.html

(1) (Reply)

New Delhi Told To Slim Down Big, Fat Weddings / Cctv And Intercom Engineers / A Look On Moshe Katsav's Fall; From Israel's Ex President To A Convicted rapistt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.