Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

List Of Aggregators For Free Business Name Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Aggregators For Free Business Name Registration (2338 Views)

Aggregators N Agents Needed Urgently National wide at a FINTECH Company in Lagos / The Best Payment Aggregators For Cameroonians / Opay Agents/bd/aggregators Lets Discuss Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Aggregators For Free Business Name Registration by Kabiyesi12(m): 12:33am On Oct 19, 2020
Below is the copied link of CAC Aggregators and Focal person for each state towards free Business Name registration as part of Survival fund program.
https://www.cac.gov.ng/free-250000-fg-cac-business-names-registration-for-msmes/
Re: List Of Aggregators For Free Business Name Registration by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
Please how do I go about the registration?
Re: List Of Aggregators For Free Business Name Registration by Kabiyesi12(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dobsever:

Just Trace the your state and contact the personel I charge they will give you further Information
Re: List Of Aggregators For Free Business Name Registration by IRIENBOY(m): 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
The person in charge of Delta State is not picking call,is like they have sold the chance s
Re: List Of Aggregators For Free Business Name Registration by Kabiyesi12(m): 12:08am On Oct 28, 2020
IRIENBOY:
The person in charge of Delta State is not picking call,is like they have sold the chance s

Even the person I contacted told they haven't start processing any documents
Re: List Of Aggregators For Free Business Name Registration by jflexy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
The one in Akwa Ibom, even whatsapp messages, he doesn't reply despite reading them, even calls, he doesn't pick
Re: List Of Aggregators For Free Business Name Registration by Aquilazng(m): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Those list are wack list. I believed those aggs are acting on instruction of the govt. Not to answer their calls.
Re: List Of Aggregators For Free Business Name Registration by Feelings79: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kabiyesi12:

Just Trace the your state and contact the personel I charge they will give you further Information
Benue aggregator not responding to anyone at all
Re: List Of Aggregators For Free Business Name Registration by Kabiyesi12(m): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
I believe we have done our best and what is expected of us is to contact them, now most of them didn't pick calls or respond to our messages.
My advise is that anyone interested should contact the personel in charge, he will be aware and will know people to contact when the program start proper.

I also discover there is a mix-up in the phone number of Aggregator for Osun state and Ogun state, same number was given to both but Aggregators, though I sent a mail to CAC to inform them if the error but no response yet.
Lets watch out for their next move.
Re: List Of Aggregators For Free Business Name Registration by Happyset: 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dobsever:

Update: (Apply Here) FG-CAC Free Registration Of 250,000 Business Names - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2020/11/update-apply-here-fg-cac-free-registration-of-250000-business-names/

(1) (Reply)

You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post / How Near I Was To A Great Success In My Life / Influx Of Suspect Finance / Investment Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.