Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Do You Have A Website Or Blog or social media business account? This Is For You - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Have A Website Or Blog or social media business account? This Is For You (251 Views)

I Will Write A German Text For Your Website Or Blog That Is SEO Optimized. / 8 Reasons Why You Need To Build A Blog Or Ecommerce Site For Your FASHION Brand. / Call For An Affordable And Professioanl Business Website Or E-commerce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Website Or Blog or social media business account? This Is For You by Salmerhsambo(f): 1:36am On Oct 19, 2020
The sole purpose of having a website or blog is to get people to engage in them. And also to make them your returning client. But not without the right word.

Is not compulsory for you to be a wordsmith, get a writer to write for you, and you will get traffic for you either to go to your YouTube page, buy your product or make buy through your affiliated link.

I'm a freelance writer with knowledge of SEO to make rank on the first page of Google. I can write your blog post and newsletters. I will write an advert copy for you that will make you sell all your products within a blink of an eye.

Have you ever seen an advert on Facebook or Instagram selling like magic?
That is the power of copywriting. Don't be left behind. Reach out to my Gmail for more details.

Salmerhsambo@gmail.com
Re: Do You Have A Website Or Blog or social media business account? This Is For You by Salmerhsambo(f): 2:16am On Oct 19, 2020
Don't you know that people buy things because of the way you advertise your product?

You need a writer that has the power of using words to make your client buy from you.

Hit my Gmail for more details.
Re: Do You Have A Website Or Blog or social media business account? This Is For You by Salmerhsambo(f): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Writing an advert with just the features of your product not the benefit will make your clients bounce away. Including storytelling in your advert not only make your them buy from you but they will be returning to buy more.

Contact a reliable writer to get you more customers.
Re: Do You Have A Website Or Blog or social media business account? This Is For You by Salmerhsambo(f): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
Do you have a product that has not been sold for long?

Let me take a look at where the problem comes from.

(1) (Reply)

Best Limo Service For Weddings, Proms And For Other General Activity In Temecula / Just Arrived Male Children Quality Jeans/shirts And T-shirts @promo Price / Which Of The States Rocks The Fashion Very Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.