Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Operation Crocodile Smile: Reno Omokri Writes Boris Johnson... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Crocodile Smile: Reno Omokri Writes Boris Johnson... (1495 Views)

Army Launches ‘Crocodile Smile’ As #EndSARS Protests Spread To More Cities / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Crocodile Smile: Reno Omokri Writes Boris Johnson... by Voy(m): 3:24am On Oct 19, 2020
Dear Prime Minister Boris Johnson,

Greetings sir. When I met you during my #FreeLeahSharibu world tour, you told me how much you value Nigerian lives. Nigeria’s Army has suddenly reactivated Operation Crocodile Smile, which is a ruse to fatally deal with peaceful #EndSARS protesters, who have been demonstrating over the disappearance, extrajudicial killings, maiming and harassment of thousands of Nigerians, mainly young people. Please, as a humanitarian, and head of a responsible member of the international community, do intervene before it is too late. Recall that on December 12, 2015, this same army chief killed 347 unarmed Shiite men, women, children and infants. Please don’t let him do the same to unarmed protesters.

Your’s most respectfully,

Reno Omokri.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/1152008079/posts/10223055231826513/?extid=0&d=n

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: Reno Omokri Writes Boris Johnson... by GoodofNaija: 3:30am On Oct 19, 2020
Good!
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: Reno Omokri Writes Boris Johnson... by ovieigho(m): 3:31am On Oct 19, 2020
sad

He said we are Lazy

Nigerians have be clamoring for End to SARS since 2015 but he took us for granted simply because we seems to be cool calm .

According to Aneki.com Nigerians are the happiest people on earth and that’s not because we have the basic amenities but God gave to us the spirit to love ,care and make ourselves happy yet the GOVERNMENT took our calmness for granted and call us “LAZY”

Now we are showing the other sides of our strength the government is in panic

Bring on the Millitary and watch the country go into flame �

Stupid and insensitive government!!

N.B : I am close to Americans here , what they watch is Nigerians movies , comedy skits etc
My kenyan friends don’t joke with Mark angels comedy

I understand the “don’t leave me “ skit Emanated from Nigeria but became viral in usa with them using Nigerian accent to recreate it grin

Our government is bad!!

The ‘Lazy’ youth strive to make ends meets for themselves with little or no government input

Yet SARS is killing us for rituals for the politicians

#Endsars #endpolicebrutality

5 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: Reno Omokri Writes Boris Johnson... by ednut1(m): 3:34am On Oct 19, 2020
Boris has his own country and covid to worry about.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: Reno Omokri Writes Boris Johnson... by Commonsense99: 3:54am On Oct 19, 2020
grin
Let them add operation Alligator groaning. grin
So their pet terrorist groups(Bokoharam, Iswap, Bandits, herdsmen) , have suddenly ran out of bombs and bullets.? grin
Terrorists indeed!! You want to come and show muscle to armless populace for complaining about your own incompetence.

You can trick some people sometimes but you can't trick everyone all the time.
Enough of this bad government we say!!

3 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: Reno Omokri Writes Boris Johnson... by KingstonAyo37: 3:58am On Oct 19, 2020
Nice one Reno

1 Like

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: Reno Omokri Writes Boris Johnson... by ozento: 4:05am On Oct 19, 2020
watin Boris wan do? yu 4get to tell am say baba no go school and he get ear problem?
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: Reno Omokri Writes Boris Johnson... by baliyubla: 4:09am On Oct 19, 2020
The Jihadi Nigerian Army shouldn’t fall for the temptation of trying to flex their muscles on innocent protesters.

How come Fulani terrorists and BHT have pressed the pause button just like they do during the elections?

1 Like

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: Reno Omokri Writes Boris Johnson... by amarachi06(f): 4:38am On Oct 19, 2020
They can't do anything. They are actually in support of the bad government in Nigeria.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: Reno Omokri Writes Boris Johnson... by helinues: 5:49am On Oct 19, 2020
This guy just dey feed his followers with bunkum story.

What Can Borris do about this? What?
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: Reno Omokri Writes Boris Johnson... by Daddysidhan: 5:58am On Oct 19, 2020
helinues:

Chicken which side are you on.

4 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: Reno Omokri Writes Boris Johnson... by helinues: 6:06am On Oct 19, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Chicken which side are you on.

Turkey, na where you dey I dey oo.. grin cheesy
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: Reno Omokri Writes Boris Johnson... by Yobabad: 6:37am On Oct 19, 2020
helinues:

. Unity Begar who's side are you?
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: Reno Omokri Writes Boris Johnson... by Access03(m): 6:45am On Oct 19, 2020
Reno, you were part of this rot in the past government. Hopefully, you won't forget to tell PM, Boris Johnson about this.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: Reno Omokri Writes Boris Johnson... by Marine54(m): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2020
helinues:

you're supporting military brutal crack down on peaceful protesters. Na you own blood them go wast ooooo
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: Reno Omokri Writes Boris Johnson... by malomo26582: 8:38am On Oct 19, 2020
: Chicken which side are you on.Turkey, na where you dey I dey oo..
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: Reno Omokri Writes Boris Johnson... by Shortyy(f): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2020
ovieigho:
sad

He said we are Lazy

Nigerians have be clamoring for End to SARS since 2015 but he took us for granted simply because we seems to be cool calm .

According to Aneki.com Nigerians are the happiest people on earth and that’s not because we have the basic amenities but God gave to us the spirit to love ,care and make ourselves happy yet the GOVERNMENT took our calmness for granted and call us “LAZY”

N.B : I am close to Americans here , what they watch is Nigerians movies , comedy skits etc

I understand the “don’t leave me “ skit Emanated from Nigeria but became viral in usa with them using Nigerian accent to recreate it grin

Our government is bad!!

The ‘Lazy’ youth strive to make ends meets for themselves with little or no government input

Hi
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: Reno Omokri Writes Boris Johnson... by Voy(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2020
If the politicians ever get to complain abt their lives not being safe any more, som1 pls remind em; our lives were never safe frm the very beginning and also advice em to go Bleep emselves! Retards!!
ovieigho:
sad

He said we are Lazy

Our government is bad!!

(1) (Reply)

. / Lagos: Women Arrested With Guns As Police Parade 56 Suspected Cultists, Robbers / A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.