Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,706 members, 7,862,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/10/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/10/2020 (154 Views)

THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12. / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 19/10/2017) All Things Work For Good / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/10/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/10/2020 by dallyemmy: 3:34am On Oct 19, 2020
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2020.

THEME: OVERCOMING DESTINY THREATENING ENEMIES.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 19/10/2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/10/2020 by dallyemmy: 6:58am On Oct 19, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, October 19, 2020) -

*Overcoming, Destiny-Threatening, Enemies*

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for the weapons of our warfare, that are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, I hand over to You, all the battles of my life, please, plead my cause, contend with those who are contending with me, and fight against those who are fighting against me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let all my enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly, in Jesus' name.

5.I run into the name of the Lord, which is a strong Tower and I am safe, in the mighty name of Jesus.

6.Father, arise, and frustrate every plan of the devil over my life, ministry, family and destiny, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every Goliath on my way fall down and die, and be beheaded by his own sword, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me a resounding victory over every destiny-threatening enemies and situations, in Jesus' name.

9.Jehovah Nissi, please fight my battles for me today in the mighty name of Jesus.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and do not allow the gates of hell to prevail over his life, ministry, family and destiny, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Joyce Meyer Devotional October 19 2020 / (6). Divine Direction / Supernatural Breakthrough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.