Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

What Souvenir For My Mother's Birthday? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Souvenir For My Mother's Birthday? (898 Views)

A Mother's Birthday Wishes To Her Son (photo). / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / My Mother, My Wife: Who Comes First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Souvenir For My Mother's Birthday? by letustalk(m): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2011
Hi all, my mother will be marking her birthday soon. she is a modest christian woman and not caught by fancies especially loud ones. I am thinking of doing a souvenir which she can share with friends and loved ones. Please i need suggestions on what i can buy. My budget is 20,000 for about 30-40 persons. House please keep the inputs coming in. Thanks
Re: What Souvenir For My Mother's Birthday? by Odunnu: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2011
How old is she? Or better still, what age bracket would be attending
Re: What Souvenir For My Mother's Birthday? by letustalk(m): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2011
My mother is about 48/49. She is a churchy person and those are the kind of companies she keeps except of course for her nine siblings who might want to come with their friends. The siblings too are all church persons. Thanks
Re: What Souvenir For My Mother's Birthday? by Odunnu: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2011
20k for 30/40 persons?
Hmmmm, lets see. . .how about a small plastic like bag,with her pix on it? These smal bags can be found in the mkt and I see some women carrying their bibles in it
Re: What Souvenir For My Mother's Birthday? by letustalk(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2011
Thanks odunnu for the input. more are awaited pls
Re: What Souvenir For My Mother's Birthday? by queenesthr(f): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2011
You can make rubber wrist bands with Christian messages inscribed.
Re: What Souvenir For My Mother's Birthday? by letustalk(m): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2011
@QUEEN
that is an idea not too bad. any idea of what the cost of that is like and where in lagos that can be done?
Re: What Souvenir For My Mother's Birthday? by queenesthr(f): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2011
See Sample

Re: What Souvenir For My Mother's Birthday? by queenesthr(f): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2011
Contact marvelusconsults@hotmail.com /edmondisrael@yahoo.com. Or call 2348032054828 for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A True Father / End All Family/fertility Wahala And Consider Ivf. See Lily Price Slash Offer / What Do U Think Her Reasons Were?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.