Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

How To Become The New Me—now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Become The New Me—now (184 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become The New Me—now by 24hrUplift: 4:30am On Oct 19, 2020

Do you struggles with a low self esteem? 

Do people takes advantage of you? or Do you feel there is a part in your life right now that you seriously need to change? This post will help you to get started! Be sure to read to the end...

1. Wake up 30 minutes early every morning

Get up 30 minutes earlier than usual so you don’t have to rush around like a mad man. 

That 30 minutes will help you avoid speeding tickets, tardiness and other unnecessary headaches. 

Make an effort to wake up 30 minutes earlier every day for the next 30 days. It can be a whole new activity or just a small experience to you, depending on how you where brought up. 

2. Start small

Do not choose 7 - 20 bad habits that you feel you should work on. No.. Start small. 

Ditch 3 of your bad habits for the next 30 days at first—just three (if not one).

Do you eat too much fast food? Do you play too many video games? Do you argue with your siblings? You know some of your bad habits. Pick 3 and quit doing them for the next 30 days. Period.

"It does not take much strength to do things, but it requires great strength to decide what to do."

- Elbert Hubbard

3. Build A Strategy

Now that you have picked the 3 bad habits that you will focused on, let's build your strategy... It’s well known that you only need 30 days to establish a new habit. The hardest part is starting...

Now define one long-term goal and work on it for an hour every day for the next 30 days. Break your goal down into bite-sized pieces and focus on achieving each one piece at a time...

4. Avoid distractions

(a). Watch less TV: Entertain yourself with real-world experiences. Great memories are the product of interesting life experiences. So turn off the television (or the computer if that’s how you watch your TV programs) and get outdoors. 

Interact with the world, appreciate nature, take notice of the simple pleasures life has to offer, and just watch as life unfolds in front of you.

(b). Cut away negative relationships: Keep people in your life who truly love you, motivate you, encourage you, enhance you, and make you happy. If you know people who do none of these things, let them go and make room for new positive relationships. 

5. Read a good book every day

"Ignorance and absence of discipline is the cause of man’s troubles."

- Kautilya

To train your mental health, you must read at least one chapter of a good book every day.

With the Web’s endless stream of informative, easy-to-skim textual snippets and collaborative written works, people are spending more and more time reading online. Nevertheless, the Web cannot replace the authoritative wisdom from certain classic books that have delivered (or will deliver) profound ideas around the globe for generations. 

Books open doors, in your mind and in your life. Read an online book list and find a good book to grab at the library today. Then spend the next 30 days reading at least one chapter a day until you reach the end.

Source: 

https://www.4abcgrowth.com/2020/10/become-the-new-me-now.html

Re: How To Become The New Me—now by 24hrUplift: 5:16am On Oct 19, 2020
Becoming a better version of ourselves doesn't have to be so hard!
Re: How To Become The New Me—now by 24hrUplift: 5:18am On Oct 19, 2020
Once you made the first change, the next step comes easily and naturally...
Re: How To Become The New Me—now by esaletternyc: 6:14am On Oct 19, 2020
ESA Letter New York is a licensed company that provides ESA letters of recommendation required for Air travel and Housing. We as professionals provide best practices for your needs. You can get your emotional support animal letter from your local certified doctors.An Emotional Support animal is a pet with special rights that are not offered to every animal. These Rights are backed up by Fair Housing Amendment Act and the Air Carrier Access Act that Allows a pet to live & fly with its owner without any fee. To Get your pet certified as an ESA in New York you need an ESA Letter signed by a Local Licensed Mental Health Professional. https://esaletternewyork.com/

(1) (Reply)

Recently Launched The Latest Generation Of Submersible Pumps / Middle East Africa Economic And Investment Forum / Khula Procedure In Pakistan - A Complete Guidelines (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.