Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Looking For Co-producers In A New Hit TV Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Looking For Co-producers In A New Hit TV Series (966 Views)

Iroko TV Owner Jason Njoku Cheating Nollywood, Nigerian Film Producers / Fox Hit TV Series Prison Break To Return / A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Co-producers In A New Hit TV Series by imoh82: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2007
hi all i own a production outfit here in Lagos and i am hoping to produce a tv series about football here in Nigeria anybody interested to support or invest in it should call for a meeting i know my way around the business and any deal will be signed and made official the series will be a hit i gaurantee that and there are so many ways we can all benefit from it. call now on 08056026123
Re: Looking For Co-producers In A New Hit TV Series by same410(m): 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2007
send me d details. waymakerzconsult@gmail.com or call 08052990168. I am Sam.
Re: Looking For Co-producers In A New Hit TV Series by abimbolami(f): 10:15am On Jun 26, 2007
Hello Imoh, I might be interested though I must confess I know next to nothing about TV production. Send the details via email to abimbola202002@yahoo.com and we could chat about it some more afterwards.

Cheers
Re: Looking For Co-producers In A New Hit TV Series by denex: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2007
I'm a Unit Production Manager with a music video production outfit.

i) I draw up the production budget to fit the production script, and I also prepare the production schedule.

ii) Prepare for principal photography by combining the production elements and ensuring they are in place.

iii) I oversee rehearsals and set construction or decoration.

iv) I source, negotiate and hire equipment, studios, models and extras.

v) I also part take in sourcing funds from corporate sponsors, drawing up proposals and project quotations.

I've worked with different producers and Directors on Nigerian music videos but I have not worked on a TV programme. However, I believe it will not give me much difficulty to master.

I'm really interested in working backstage on this project. I'm not a great football fan, but I'm a good UPM.

I MUST WARN HOWEVER, THAT I DO NOT INVEST PERSONALLY IN FUNDING PROJECTS!
Re: Looking For Co-producers In A New Hit TV Series by denex: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2007
I'm a Unit Production Manager with a music video production outfit.

i) I draw up the production budget to fit the production script, and I also prepare the production schedule.

ii) Prepare for principal photography by combining the production elements and ensuring they are in place.

iii) I oversee rehearsals and set construction or decoration.

iv) I source, negotiate and hire equipment, studios, models and extras.

v) I also part take in sourcing funds from corporate sponsors, drawing up proposals and project quotations.

I've worked with different producers and Directors on Nigerian music videos but I have not worked on a TV programme. However, I believe it will not give me much difficulty to master.

I'm really interested in working backstage on this project. I'm not a great football fan, but I'm a good UPM.

I MUST WARN HOWEVER, THAT I DO NOT INVEST PERSONALLY IN FUNDING PROJECTS!

nexbestthing@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Co-producers In A New Hit TV Series by Seun(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2007
You guys are all on this forum and you know I've been trying to break into this industry. I go vex o angry
Re: Looking For Co-producers In A New Hit TV Series by Stanozcom(m): 1:43am On Oct 12, 2007
Seun, you are a sheer blessing to this great country!
(See wetin you don do!!)

You've brought about change! See the power that this site has!! It's going to continue to bring movie moguls together.
(Even the "heavy-weights" very soon).

You're a monetized version of Jimmy Wales, dear Mr. Osewa.

You make me proud to be Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

Naruto Fans, Holler / Have U Heard This ? ? / Faith To Kill -the Movie Finally, Ready For The Public.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.