Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

One Way God Teaches His Chosen! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Way God Teaches His Chosen! (225 Views)

The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. / See The Way God Works.....It is Natural!!! / Why Did God Choose Israel To Be His Chosen People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Way God Teaches His Chosen! by Preciousgirl(f): 6:11am On Oct 19, 2020
Often, a Christian would pray: "Lord teach me, grant me understanding..." However, when the Lord begins to teach them, they run to the Lord with tears: "Lord why me?"
The Lord teaches you with your daily experiences: the difficulties, trials, afflictions, lacks, betrayals, mockery, attacks, rejections etc. The world calls it EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING.

Experiential learning also known as (EXL) is the process of learning through experience, and is more specifically defined as "learning through reflection on doing."

It is not enough to read or hear about Abel, Joseph, Job, David etc. For you to learn/know THE LIFE (CHRIST), you must experience Job, David and the like. You must be hated, rejected and betrayed/sold; you must be stripped naked and flogged, then crucified. You must be lonely, hungry and thirsty for you to know THE LIFE.

Paul was beaten three times with RODS. Once he was stoned and shipwrecked three times (2 Corinthians 11:25). That was how he learnt THE LIFE. Be still and learn under the feet of THE HOLY SPIRIT. Your experiences were preordained, and all things are working together for your good .

Halleluyah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Way God Teaches His Chosen! by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 19, 2020
Preciousgirl are you a chosen?
Re: One Way God Teaches His Chosen! by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:39am On Oct 19, 2020
True talk.

Some say "experience is the best teacher".

God bless.

1 Like

Re: One Way God Teaches His Chosen! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
True talk.

Some say "experience is the best teacher".

God bless.

Experience is Always The Best Teacher, yet Many Never Learn!

And some, Never will!

1 Like

Re: One Way God Teaches His Chosen! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:20am On Oct 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Often, a Christian would pray: "Lord teach me, grant me understanding..." However, when the Lord begins to teach them, they run to the Lord with tears: "Lord why me?"
The Lord teaches you with your daily experiences: the difficulties, trials, afflictions, lacks, betrayals, mockery, attacks, rejections etc. The world calls it EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING.

Experiential learning also known as (EXL) is the process of learning through experience, and is more specifically defined as "learning through reflection on doing."

It is not enough to read or hear about Abel, Joseph, Job, David etc. For you to learn/know THE LIFE (CHRIST), you must experience Job, David and the like. You must be hated, rejected and betrayed/sold; you must be stripped naked and flogged, then crucified. You must be lonely, hungry and thirsty for you to know THE LIFE.

Paul was beaten three times with RODS. Once he was stoned and shipwrecked three times (2 Corinthians 11:25). That was how he learnt THE LIFE. Be still and learn under the feet of THE HOLY SPIRIT. Your experiences were preordained, and all things are working together for your good

Halleluyah!

The Lord is Also Using Daily living on earth to teach souls the difference between life and death, yet many do not see!

1 Like

Re: One Way God Teaches His Chosen! by Preciousgirl(f): 10:54am On Oct 19, 2020
Robert1da:
Preciousgirl are you a chosen?

By the grace of God

(1) (Reply)

If Eternal Security Is True, Why Are There Scriptures Passages That Warn Believe / Free Subscription To Heaven Church Preaching / Vigilante Groups Pays Courtesy To Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.