Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

#Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. (6739 Views)

Obi's Picture That Is Setting The Internet Ablaze / Nollywood Actress, Genevieve Nnaji, Sets Internet Ablaze Over Rare Bikini Photo / Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by agboifeanyi242(m): 7:02am On Oct 19, 2020
The atmosphere on social media appeared different today after a viral video of some young men testing cutlass and axe voodoo they went hit the information super highway.The video, since it was uploaded on the social media has been trending, attracting mixed reactions from users.Per the video, it is established that the youths went for powers against the penetration of cutlass in their body. They showed how it works on the live camera and shared the video on social media.The video had them being hit hard with a sharp axe. Surprisingly, they weren’t cut indicating that their juju is active.

They were said to be fortifying themselves against any misfortune during the ongoing #ENDSARS protest.

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpkEEaLJ_P8

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by YoonSung30: 7:04am On Oct 19, 2020
I need this smiley
Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by ytdivine(m): 7:06am On Oct 19, 2020
Yeye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by Moferere: 7:07am On Oct 19, 2020
YoonSung30:
I need this smiley

The day you do am, na so so cutlass people go dey use follow you up and down

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by SARSUPDATE: 7:07am On Oct 19, 2020
People don dey mad. I no fit they am.
Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by YoonSung30: 7:11am On Oct 19, 2020
Moferere:

smiley
Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by nairalandankrah: 7:13am On Oct 19, 2020
Chisos
Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by LawLab247: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2020
Lol
Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2020
Diz guys are crazy
Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 19, 2020
From day 3 of the protest, I knew this thing would turn to a joke

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by Neddstark: 7:22am On Oct 19, 2020
This is not about Endsars. Probably vigilante or cultists doing what they know best via local technology

1 Like

Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by kuuljay(m): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2020
AK-47 no dey listen to JuJu, I've seen late terseer akwaza AKA Ghana test jazz with Dane gun and it didn't enter,there was another notorious jass guy in Benue called pastor that said no man born of woman can kill him.at the end na AK-47 finish work for their skull

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by Vyzz: 8:10am On Oct 19, 2020
cool
Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by BOOZELEE: 8:33am On Oct 19, 2020
Na this kind of people dey die the most brutal and horrific death.
If dem shoot and cut u im no enter, the kind death u go receive go make am wish say one bullet end im life.
Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by osamz007: 8:50am On Oct 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED
Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by TheSourcerer: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2020
osamz007:
CAPSLOCKED
Who attacks with an axe that way?
Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by Yebosola(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2020
Moferere:

Fact, iwa omo ni mu omo sokigbe, las las, nah armed robbery them go turn to.
Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by Moferere: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2020
Yebosola:

Fact, iwa omo ni mu omo sokigbe, las las, nah armed robbery them go turn to.

grin grin grin
Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by haffaze777(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2020
Just one bullet and d mofo is gone
Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by chamboy(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2020
if jazz can not fix naija, i dont believe it.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by haffaze777(m): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2020
6x1166:
[s][/s]

did u forget to cancel this.
haffaze777:

God bless you brother,they are the reason I started defending tinubu,I don't like him before I came across their activities on nairaland,I don't like yamleggrin helinues have you seen my Dog today?I want him to come and cancel this
Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by haffaze777(m): 9:41am On Oct 19, 2020
6x1166:
[s][/s]
You no report again?all d mods don sabi ugrin
Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by helinues: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2020
haffaze777:

did u forget to cancel this.

Igbagbe lose... Cancellation wey no go reach 80 before mods will wiped it out.

Mo juru for aye jor.. They are real... grin cheesy
Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by tobechi74: 9:44am On Oct 19, 2020
Sad
Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by FarahAideed: 9:44am On Oct 19, 2020
YoonSung30:
I need this smiley

Touch that thing and cut your life by almost 50 percent ...There is an exchange

1 Like

Re: #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. by YoonSung30: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2020
FarahAideed:

Touch that thing and cut your life by almost 50 percent ...There is an exchange
<wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Igini: Extension Of Primaries Deadline Not Possible / Zamfara Governor Declared $12 Billion In Assets & Cash / Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.