Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Think Not About The Walls, Focus On God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Think Not About The Walls, Focus On God! (143 Views)

Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone! / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think Not About The Walls, Focus On God! by Missyajoke(f): 7:10am On Oct 19, 2020
Psalm 18: 29 For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.

While meditating on this verse of scripture, the Holy Spirit gave me an insight. He said, what many believers don't know is that, God has provided everything for them to advance in life against all odds. For instance, David said, by God I leaped over a wall. Meaning that, David did not bother himself about the walls but he focused on his God.

Do you know something, it is not the wall that determines your movement but your faith. I tell you, just before you get to the wall, a spring is already waiting to catapult you above the walls. The Bible says, looking unto Jesus, the author and the finisher of our faith. Just set your heart on Jesus and you will be crossing every battle with joy. In Christ, your success is guaranteed.

Confession- MY EYES ARE ON YOU JESUS. WITH YOU, I CAN DO ALL THINGS.

Source: Instagram.

(1) (Reply)

Sinach Wins GMA Song Of The Year Award - The Christian Feed / Today's Devotionals- Monday 2nd November 2020 / What Makes You Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.