Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Hitv A Fraud - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hitv A Fraud (1237 Views)

Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud / Animax Tv (a 24hrs Anime Channel Launches On Hitv) / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hitv A Fraud by jice(m): 10:52am On Mar 08, 2011
This is a mail I sent to Hitv on Feb 17th, 2011, after paying for my subscription without connecting me.

To whom it may Concern
My name is , I live at 23, Soremekun st., Shasha-Akowonjo.
I have a HiTv decoder with Smartcard number 01710249595. My account has been dormant since about three months and stations scambled.

I recharged my account yesterday with a recharge card number 132369965314 and up till now my system has not been unscrambled. I have called three times and the last two calls were attended by Chijioke and Bridget and they both promised to call me back after resolution.

May you please unscramble my system so that i can get the benefit for my money?

Hoping to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Do you know what? Till taoday, after many calls, they have neither replied me nor reconnected my decoder
Re: Hitv A Fraud by Tunsbobo(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2011
The problem might be from your decoder or maybe your dish is improperly installed. You can place your complain on their facebook wall. You can also get an hitv installer to check your decoder or rather, go to any hitv friendship centre nearest to you so that they can upgrade and run tests on your decoder.
Re: Hitv A Fraud by jice(m): 11:08am On Mar 08, 2011
I have made more than five calls and they kept telling me that they will attend to my case.

I wouldn't mind taking up a case against them to get my full benefits and damages incurred by their flagrant abuse of my right as a customer and a subscriber
Re: Hitv A Fraud by GeorgeD1(m): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2011
at a time when companies like mytv have gone beyond phone call for recharging smart cards hitv chooses to stick with the past.yet they make all the noise in the world!what a shame!
Re: Hitv A Fraud by aieromon(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2011
Its too long a time for HiTV not to have done anything about.Please,call them and verify whether the smartcard has been activated.If it has,then get an installer to realign your antenna.If it hasn't,storm their office demanding an outright apology.

(1) (Reply)

Jenifa And Cookie / Who Can Remind Me D Name Of These Chinese Movie / @doublesixbeats - Beats | Recordings | Mixing |

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.