Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Why The Attack On Sowore? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Attack On Sowore? (306 Views)

Amnesty International Reacts As Buhari Govt Slams Treason Charges On Sowore / Buhari Group Knocks Soyinka, Falana, Others Over Comments On Sowore’s Arrest / Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Attack On Sowore? by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 19, 2020
Am not a fan of ONE NIGERIA because there are so many flaws in it that will make it impossible to work but I stand for what is good.

Sowore might have helped bring in the buharis government but so as 85% of those protester out there today.....they all yelled for BUHARI in 2015, even 50% of them voted him again because of osibanjo but you all are out there PROTESTING TOGETHER.

Some are isolating sowore because he's a politician well BUHARI lost election and still went for a protest with tinubu, adeboye and the rest of them during Goodluck Jonathans but you all think they are old men but you don't know how clever they are....THEY WILL FIRST WARN YOU ABOUT PEOPLE TRYING TO HIJACK THE PROTEST TO OVERTHROW A DEMOCRATIC ELECTED PRESIDENT then you start looking for who to attack or isolate in what you all who believe in better Nigeria are doing together but they have successfully planted a seed is discord amongst you....specially to shame him

The police are there during day time and they send in their thugs to stab protesters with knives and other weapons yet no arrest then what made you think your politicians are not behind it....at night thugs invade your protesting grounds to kill and no arrest during the day? Why won't you all see even with the police you're not safe.

The more you keep ranting online about you don't want people to hijack your protests....the more you tell them your weak points and they will prey on it....your politicians are not innocent if you fight them innocently by holding on to #endsars alone they will kill this energy and it will take a very long time for such energy to be seen again....Your politicians are smart and British, Chinese imperialist are advising them....they will kill this energy if you all keep fighting those who have same vision with you all because they are politicians...

I HAVE LOST HOPE IN NIGERIA BUT I STILL SUPPORT YOU ALL WHO THINKS THERE'S A CHANCE BUT SOWORE IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM
Re: Why The Attack On Sowore? by YoonSung30: 7:44am On Oct 19, 2020
hmmm ok
Re: Why The Attack On Sowore? by GeneralStan(m): 7:46am On Oct 19, 2020
Focus!!! Sowore issue don pass
Re: Why The Attack On Sowore? by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2020
GeneralStan:
Focus!!! Sowore issue don pass
He's been attacked on Twitter when ever he made a post....am not his fan but most times we don't view things from different angles we just follow the trend

Most politicians today turned their back on Nigerians because of something similar to what's been done to sowore on twitter and even worse
Re: Why The Attack On Sowore? by GeneralStan(m): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2020
ezenwajosh:

He's been attacked on Twitter when ever he made a post....am not his fan but most times we don't view things from different angles we just follow the trend

Most politicians today turned their back on Nigerians because of something similar to what's been done to sowore on twitter and even worse

Honestly Tempers are still high at the moment, if you check even the best of our politicians get attacked when they say things....

And I don't think anyone has forgiven yele yet for 2014-2015 buhari links ..
I believe when Tempers calm and all this is over I believe opinion will be kinder to him ...
Re: Why The Attack On Sowore? by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 19, 2020
GeneralStan:

Honestly Tempers are still high at the moment, if you check even the best of our politicians get attacked when they say things....

And I don't think anyone has forgiven yele yet for 2014-2015 buhari links ..
I believe when Tempers calm and all this is over I believe opinion will be kinder to him ...

I hope so...
Re: Why The Attack On Sowore? by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 19, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Am not a fan of ONE NIGERIA because there are so many flaws in it that will make it impossible to work but I stand for what is good.

Sowore might have helped bring in the buharis government but so as 85% of those protester out there today.....they all yelled for BUHARI in 2015, even 50% of them voted him again because of osibanjo but you all are out there PROTESTING TOGETHER.

Some are isolating sowore because he's a politician well BUHARI lost election and still went for a protest with tinubu, adeboye and the rest of them during Goodluck Jonathans but you all think they are old men but you don't know how clever they are....THEY WILL FIRST WARN YOU ABOUT PEOPLE TRYING TO HIJACK THE PROTEST TO OVERTHROW A DEMOCRATIC ELECTED PRESIDENT then you start looking for who to attack or isolate in what you all who believe in better Nigeria are doing together but they have successfully planted a seed is discord amongst you....specially to shame him

The police are there during day time and they send in their thugs to stab protesters with knives and other weapons yet no arrest then what made you think your politicians are not behind it....at night thugs invade your protesting grounds to kill and no arrest during the day? Why won't you all see even with the police you're not safe.

The more you keep ranting online about you don't want people to hijack your protests....the more you tell them your weak points and they will prey on it....your politicians are not innocent if you fight them innocently by holding on to #endsars alone they will kill this energy and it will take a very long time for such energy to be seen again....Your politicians are smart and British, Chinese imperialist are advising them....they will kill this energy if you all keep fighting those who have same vision with you all because they are politicians...

I HAVE LOST HOPE IN NIGERIA BUT I STILL SUPPORT YOU ALL WHO THINKS THERE'S A CHANCE BUT SOWORE IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM
Sowore is a tinubu boy ...working with sowore is working with tinubu

We don't want politicians is that too hard for anyone to get ?
Re: Why The Attack On Sowore? by GeneralStan(m): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2020
ezenwajosh:

I hope so...
Me too

(1) (Reply)

The Grand Solution To Nigerian's Problem / Buhari And I Haven’t Spoken Since Lekki Shootings – Sanwo-olu / #endsars: Buhari Wasted My Data, Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.