Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Nigerians Work Hard To Make Life Of Govt Officials Easier - Seun Kuti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Work Hard To Make Life Of Govt Officials Easier - Seun Kuti (220 Views)

"I'm Never Buying Expensive Clothes For My Kids Again" - Seun Kuti / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony / #EndSARSBrutality: Olamide Reacts "Guide The People, Not Make Life Miserable" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Work Hard To Make Life Of Govt Officials Easier - Seun Kuti by allnewsnigeria: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2020
Afrobeat singer Seun Kuti said that the #EndSARS protest goes beyond police reform, says it is a call for a change in the relationship between the government and the people, adding that Nigerians work had to make life easier for those in government.

He made this assertion during an interview...read more here: https://allnews.ng/news/nigerians-work-hard-to-make-life-of-govt-officials-easier-seun-kuti

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Chatroom About Anything / I Tried Surgically To Remove My Tribal Marks - Actress Linda Osifo / The Pains, Hell And Struggles Women Pass Through Is Really Saddening (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.