Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,669 members, 7,851,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

Protection From "Had I Known" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Protection From "Had I Known" (234 Views)

If You Are A Man.... Take Note Of These Things To "Avoid Had I Known " / If You Are A Man...take Note Of These Things To Avoid "Had I Known" / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Protection From "Had I Known" by Bridgecort(m): 9:01am On Oct 19, 2020
Protests have been ongoing, activities have been crawling, roads are being blocked, violence has known an uproar, personal security is threatened, but then, ends need to be met... This is basically just the truth.

It's high time you added an extra security layer. Despite school resumption, wards intuitively have to remain at home to keep safe. How do you keep an eye on your wards? How do you monitor your business despite your absence? How do you protect yourself from threats from the outside? One unit is a lucky move, two units; is a deliberate act while three is a planned action. Having more than three puts you on top of the situation after all, what is the essence of having money without security?.

Do not wait until you are told. Take a proactive approach NOW! The soldiers might be on the streets today, be safe, be wise!

✓ Motion Sensitivity
✓ Mobile Device Operational
✓ Playback Activated
✓ Wireless Connection
✓ TF Card Slot
✓ Zoom In and Out Enabled
✓ Light Source
✓ 2 Way Audio System
✓ 360° Panorama (View your enemies, friends, past and future) �
✓ High Resolution

...and many other features.

Click on this link below
���
https:///c/2348029790545

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Is Partial With Her Love | Spending Time With My Mad Friend | #vlogmas202 / Is Chlamydia Curable / Free Health Tips: Natural Treatment For Different Kinds Of Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.