Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? (800 Views)

Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters / Army Launches ‘Crocodile Smile’ As #EndSARS Protests Spread To More Cities / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by bolaayenimo: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2020
The Nigerian Army has said its Operation Crocodile Smile is not targeted at #EndSARS protesters. But with major roads in the country blocked as a result of the protests, what will the Army do when they get to such places? Turn back or open fire?

Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by Moferere: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2020
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

When you see military and hardwares passing, don't block the road.

Use your head.

1 Like

Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by YoonSung30: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2020
if they try it, that will be the end of Nigeria
Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by helinues: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2020
We are waiting for you guys protesters to use teeth comot nails..

Na here we go kuku dey...

Sebi cell beans dey hungry some people
Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by haffaze777(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2020
helinues:

Make dem no sha block road
Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by Godchosen001: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2020
helinues:

thunder fire you
Amin

3 Likes

Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by Horus(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2020
Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by helinues: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2020
haffaze777:

Make dem no sha block road

Bro,it's getting stale... I wasn't actually moved with the #ENDSARS campaign until it gained international attention.

At least with my own capacity apart from NL, I promoted the # ENDSARS with more than 10k coverage with nothing less than 3k ready to listen to whatever I say..

My official protest about issues in Nigeria.. SARS has been disbanded, then what's the protest about again?

1 Like

Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by haffaze777(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2020
helinues:

Bro,it's getting stale... I wasn't actually moved with the #ENDSARS campaign until it gained international attention.

At least with my own capacity apart from NL, I promoted the # ENDSARS with more than 10k coverage with nothing less than 3k ready to listen to whatever I say..

My official protest about issues in Nigeria.. SARS has been disbanded, then what's the protest about again?

I didn't give a hoot about d protest from day one because I know our people more than they know themselves,majority of people urging me to join d protest are yahoo boys and criminal,why would I join such miscreant to protest?Anybody can protest against anything they don't like but they should block major road and disturb the rest of us
Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by Afamed: 9:36am On Oct 19, 2020
Blocking road is an act of denying others their freedom of movement not even limited to Nigerian Army alone.
That's one area the protesters are fast missing their ground

2 Likes

Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by slivertongue: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2020
danger looming

1 Like

Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by Ratedgang: 9:44am On Oct 19, 2020
helinues:

lol. Oga keyboard. Your salary will soon be terminated.

2 Likes

Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by helinues: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2020
6x1166:
[s][/s]

Nigga being using the most expensive phone in the world to be doing cancellation on NL... Oh la la

Do you know how much my phones worth? Iyen NL cancellers oo grin cheesy

That's somebody cancelling 40 different individuals comments cos they have different political opinions from him.

Me wondering if some meat still dey for upper Iweka people chest as Dem don beat the chest die... grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by 2by40ft: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2020
YoonSung30:
All these children ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by YoonSung30: 9:49am On Oct 19, 2020
2by40ft:
All these children ...
All these old people

1 Like

Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2020
helinues:

Nigga being using the most expensive phone in the world to be doing cancellation on NL... Oh la la

Do you know how much my phones worth? Iyen NL cancellers oo grin cheesy

That's somebody cancelling 40 different individuals comments cos they have different political opinions from him.

Me wondering if some meat still dey for upper Iweka people chest as Dem don beat the chest die... thanks grin

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 1
Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by 2by40ft: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2020
YoonSung30:
All these old people
feed you and you are still under their roof
Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by Redcrafton: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2020
helinues:

Saying that you don't know what the protesters are about again, shows that you are mischievous and among those who have kept Nigeria the way it has been.

https://www.nairaland.com/6190571/nnpcs-liabilities-exceed-assets-n4.4tn

2 Likes

Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by helinues: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2020
Redcrafton:

Saying that you don't know what the protesters are about again, shows that you are mischievous and among those who have kept Nigeria the way it has been.

Bro anybody could claim anything on a faceless forum but the above is 100% fact..

The initial protest was about SARS, currently in Nigeria,is there anything like SARS after thire are dissolution..

So what's the new protest about cos the banners are still saying ENDSARS
Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by Arexit: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2020
YoonSung30:

probably not but will be the end of this military hierarchy! to achieve the end of nigeria we need to demand it

1 Like

Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by YoonSung30: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2020
2by40ft:

feed you and you are still under their roof
smiley i own it smiley you still pay rent? I have vacant BQ
Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by lotkyes200: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2020
Protesters need to come out holding Nigerian flag everyone of them that way the military can't open fire at them. also they must be careful as people can be planted among them who will shoot at military truck so they can have a reason to open fire.

1 Like

Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by iheanacho98013: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2020
:
All these children ...All these old people
Re: Crocodile Smile: How Will Army React When #EndSARS Protesters Block The Roads? by nairavsdollars(f): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Bloody. Say no to crocodile smile

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood By Femi Fani-kayode / FG Appoints Idowu Oyebanjo CTO PPI On Siemens' Deal / Exclusive: Troops Of Nigerian Army And Civilian JTF After Rescuing 200 Zabarma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.