Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,451 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Adamawa People Appreciates Fintiri, CRS Over Ongoing Free Distribution Of Itns - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Adamawa People Appreciates Fintiri, CRS Over Ongoing Free Distribution Of Itns (201 Views)

2021 MWAN Award: Dr. Batulu Gets Honor Amidst Encomiums By Adamawa People / Stakeholders Raise Concerns Over Ongoing Oil Blocks Renewal / Cows Killed After Causing Accident Involving Luxurious Bus In Adamawa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa People Appreciates Fintiri, CRS Over Ongoing Free Distribution Of Itns by TGNEWS(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2020
The ongoing free distribution of about three million Insecticides Treated Nets (ITNs) to every household in Adamawa has attracted good comments and appreciation from the people of the state.

During the Door to Door registration & distribution in Ganye and Lamurde LGAs, our correspondent while on a coverage tour observed that Adamawa people are happy and eager to fight Malaria by sleeping inside the ITNs.

The people of Sanga Suni Ward in Ganye town Households visited by the mobilization & distribution team (MDT) are people seen joyfully collecting the ITNs and pouring appreciation to Catholic Relief Services (CRS) and Adamawa state government.

Mrs Abigail Gangwaja, a Mother with a household size of nine people was visited by the MDT she was registered and given four (4) ITNs said:. "I said bye-bye to Malaria I have gotten what will fight mosquitoes. I can't thank Governor Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri and the CRS for providing all ITNs for me and my children."

Mr James Pwasoto, a resident of Lafiyan Lamurde of Lamurde LGA said his two mosquitoes treated net will help and his children to stop visiting hospital.

Mrs Joice Takoba, Director of Health Education Lamurde LGA who is also the Education facilitator of the program told our reporter the ongoing distribution is hitch-free and no any records of problem experience.

Re: Adamawa People Appreciates Fintiri, CRS Over Ongoing Free Distribution Of Itns by YoonSung30: 9:29am On Oct 19, 2020
OK smiley
Re: Adamawa People Appreciates Fintiri, CRS Over Ongoing Free Distribution Of Itns by Homeboiy: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Multi-functional Manual Blender / BREAKING: Youths Burst Warehouse, Loot COVID-19 Palliative In Osun / Ask Me About Real Estate....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.