Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

REVEALED! Obasanjo's Farmland In Sangotedo, Lagos (PHOTOS) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / REVEALED! Obasanjo's Farmland In Sangotedo, Lagos (PHOTOS) (1065 Views)

Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) / 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) / The Machinery "Big John" Used For Planting Trees In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED! Obasanjo's Farmland In Sangotedo, Lagos (PHOTOS) by emordiuche: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2020

Many Lagosians do not know that off monastery road, behind Novare Lekki mall, there are couple of acres that belong to the Obasanjo farms.
There is a signpost where it is clearly written.

What most people do not know too is that at the entrance of that axis, there is also property that belongs to the Oba of Lagos. Last time I checked it is always guarded 24/7 with armed police and a salon and hilux vehicles.

What do you think these individuals plan to do with these properties in the nearest future? develop? sell to their highly placed friends?

Well whatever Obasanjo or the Oba chooses to do with their land; you can take advantage of the monarch presence, commercial interest, and heavy security in the area.

I live in an estate - the same street with commissioner of police in Lagos - Imohimi Edgal and there are armed men stationed 24/7 even when he's not around. The reality of the matter is that I can leave my gate open and go in and out without fear. I'm indirectly benefitting from police presence in the estate. Imagine living like this in Nigeria?

Fortunately there are two properties in the market in this same area, with added estate security.

With ₦15million you can buy a 400sqm plot here and with ₦17-20million you can buy a 600sqm plot here.

NOTE: You might not be able to get a plot of land for even ₦30million in Abraham Adesanya, but with ₦15million, you can own a plot here in Sangotedo. This is a good deal!

Apartments are also available here
1 bedroom ₦10.5million

2 bedroom ₦12.5million

3 bedroom ₦19million

3 bedroom terrace ₦22million

4 bedroom terrace ₦25million

Call me 08101536132 or Whatsapp 08101536132 to talk to me about property here or to book an inspection and buy property here. 08101536132

Re: REVEALED! Obasanjo's Farmland In Sangotedo, Lagos (PHOTOS) by emordiuche: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2020

Most affordable beach facing property in Lagos. Just 1/2minute walk from the beach.
For only ₦3,000,000. Gazette as title. Buy and Build.
Call or message me today! 08101536132

(1) (Reply)

The Opportunities In The Garri Processing Industry / How Dangerous Is This Snake That I Just Killed? / How Dangote Became Rice Farmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.