Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2020 (294 Views)

Today's Devotional - Monday 19th July 2021 / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2020 by Thedevotinals: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME MONDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: DISCOVER YOURSELF IN HIM
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 10:20

"But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me."

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: TEMPTATION ISN’T SIN
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 138:3 (AMPC)

"In the day when I called, You answered me; and You strengthened me with strength (might and inflexibility to temptation) in my inner self."

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILLY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: ‘ALL THAT I HAVE IS YOURS’
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 15:31

"…‘Son, you are always with me, and all that I have is yours."

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: OVERCOMING DESTINY – THREATENING ENEMIES
BIBLE TEXT: Psalms 6:10

"Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly."

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: PRESERVED FOR THE CROWN
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Chronicles 23:11

"Then they brought out the king’s son, and put upon him the crown, and gave him the testimony, and made him king. And Jehoiada and his sons anointed him, and said, God save the king.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: I SHALL NOT BE FRUSTRATED
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Timothy 4:18

“And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: DON’T LET DIVISION STUNT YOUR GROWTH
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Corinthians 3:1-3

"And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions…."

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: JOY IN SORROW
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 138:3

"In the day when I cried, [you] answered me, and strengthened me …"

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: STRONGER THAN HATE
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 23:34

"Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: GOD WORKS IN THE SIMPLE THINGS
BIBLE TEXT: John 14:7

‘If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY MANNA FOR MONDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: Executed Twice! Died Once! – 1
BIBLE TEXT: 53:1-6 King James Version

READ OUR DAILY MANNA FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR MONDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: KEY THOUGHTS ON DEPRESSION
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Kings 19:4.

"But he himself went a day’s journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree: and he requested for himself that he might die; and said, It is enough; now, O Lord, take away my life; for I am not better than my fathers."

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: BELIEVE GOD’S REPORT
BIBLE TEXT: saiah 53:1 KJV

Who hath believed our report? And to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

Re: Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2020 by ivoryfile: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Disassociate Self From Alleged Gay Pastor / If Your Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage You're A Witch - Funke / Is The Founder Of Facebook A Muslim Or Christian? Read To Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.